Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I had a premonition today after seeing an early 70’s ? Bronco (copper color with Colorado tags) on the back of a car hauler in VA earlier this afternoon. Just received the email from Ford (ordered Area 51).

Ford Bronco Sport She’s built! 6554BB1E-0B72-4BBF-952C-BD376B12929A
Sponsored

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Congratulations! It looks like 4 to 5 weeks to ship all the way to Maryland, even with the holidays in there. Good deal.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
Looks like @dreamwrx has a new info column to add to the spreadsheet. Delivery date!
Lol.. I don't mind.. but there are so many threads that it's sort of a pain to get it all in.

This would have been great if Admin can add all of this to the main spreadsheet.

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Just got my "Built" email.. 2 weeks later then originally scheduled but still earlier then I thought would happen. Tracking site still shows "In Production with a Nov. 23rd build date.

Ford Bronco Sport She’s built! built

Last edited:

Geojive

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I asked in another thread, but how long after you guys got a vin did you receive word that your vehicle was built?
I ordered mine directly from the dealer and not through the Ford website Just got word of my vin # last week.

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
I asked in another thread, but how long after you guys got a vin did you receive word that your vehicle was built?
I ordered mine directly from the dealer and not through the Ford website Just got word of my vin # last week.
I have my VIN number but my build date is 3/1/21

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
They are terrible about updating this website though. I’ve had my build date email and confirmation from dealer for 2/15 for a few weeks now and it still doesn’t reflect on the website. Oh well, just advice take it all with a grain of salt.
Yep I've been given so many different dates now. My build date email said 1/25, then Ford marketing said 12/14, and now that website says it's currently in production ?‍♂

Definitely not complaining, but it seems like these are all more "estimates" than actual confirmed dates and things can change at any time.

Zolutar

Outer Banks
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport OB+, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Looks like mine finished yesterday and is now ready for transport. I was told by the dealer that they would expect it early January, which by the eta date here lines up :)

Ford Bronco Sport She’s built! 1607443731314
Sponsored