Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
  • Banned
I Purchased off the lot my Bronco Sport Base model In Shadow Black Sat December 19th and It was the First one In town. The week after Christmas I saw the second one roll Into the dealer lot, It still had some of the white plastic on the sides. The week after new years they sold 8 more.

Today I got a call to stop in and pick up my rubber floor mats and back deck cover plus set the appointment to Install my mud flaps. They go on later this week.
The $300 In Ford Rewards points was burning a hole In My pocket I tell ya !

I watched a happy lady drive out In the 'Outer Banks' model. The smile on her face was very wide :D
They had two silver and one white base models out front. I asked, one was spoken for.
Customers are asking for a black one like mine but so far they have not had one come in.

I asked what buyers are saying about the Baby Bronco, Looks like the most common reply was exactly what I said, "It drives and feels like a far more expensive vehicle".

Selling like hot cakes, I think that's cool ~:p
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Which mud flaps did you go with? The heavy duty Gators or the molded plastic?

OP
OP
Osco

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
  • Banned
Which mud flaps did you go with? The heavy duty Gators or the molded plastic?
$50 per pair I think they were,, I guess that's molded plastic. I've never paid what was it, $200 a pair for mud flaps and never will.
In the Past I've always had flexible plastic mud flaps and some were Walmart cheap and never failed me.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Yeah, the Gator's are super pricey.

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
$50 per pair I think they were,, I guess that's molded plastic. I've never paid what was it, $200 a pair for mud flaps and never will.
In the Past I've always had flexible plastic mud flaps and some were Walmart cheap and never failed me.
The mud flaps on the rear look like an easy install. There are four plugs that need to be removed and the flap is installed with the new hardware. The fronts only have one plub. Do you need to drill additional holes for the install? I want to buy a set but was unsure of the correct way to install.

GT1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw x1, 1965 mustang GT convert
The mud flaps on the rear look like an easy install. There are four plugs that need to be removed and the flap is installed with the new hardware. The fronts only have one plub. Do you need to drill additional holes for the install? I want to buy a set but was unsure of the correct way to install.
I installed mine on BL and directions with the are simple and clear. You do have to drill a couple holes for front, but easy to line up because you install the upper and lower screws first and molded plastic lines them up good. The front are actually easier to install because you can turn the wheels for easy access. The rear are a bit tighter clearance and harder to line up holes, but overall directions and screws/plugs that come with them are easy to use.

NotAnonymous

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Were the ones you installed yourself ordered through Ford, but not the ones on the B&P?

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I installed mine on BL and directions with the are simple and clear. You do have to drill a couple holes for front, but easy to line up because you install the upper and lower screws first and molded plastic lines them up good. The front are actually easier to install because you can turn the wheels for easy access. The rear are a bit tighter clearance and harder to line up holes, but overall directions and screws/plugs that come with them are easy to use.
Thanks very much for the directions. I can see the rears are a tight fit without removing the wheels but I wasn't sure about the front. Thanks for the help.

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I Purchased off the lot my Bronco Sport Base model In Shadow Black Sat December 19th and It was the First one In town. The week after Christmas I saw the second one roll Into the dealer lot, It still had some of the white plastic on the sides. The week after new years they sold 8 more.

Today I got a call to stop in and pick up my rubber floor mats and back deck cover plus set the appointment to Install my mud flaps. They go on later this week.

I watched a happy lady drive out In the 'Outer Banks' model. The smile on her face was very wide :D
They had two silver and one white base models out front. I asked, one was spoken for.
Customers are asking for a black one like mine but so far they have not had one come in.

I asked what buyers are saying about the Baby Bronco, Looks like the most common reply was exactly what I said, "It drives and feels like a far more expensive vehicle".

I bought my OB last Monday and I absolutely love it. I agree with your quote!

Zolutar

Outer Banks
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport OB+, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid

When I initially made the reservation and special order at my dealer last fall, they weren't overly excited at the time. But since it arrived on Thursday last week, its been in the showroom under lock and key and I was chatting with them over the weekend finalizing the details now they have at least a dozen sales lined up because of it being there and they are super stoked that this is going to be a real hot item now.
At least ours is the first in town :)

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Why are you letting it sit in the showroom? You should be earning a commission off of the sales.

Zolutar

Outer Banks
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport OB+, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Why are you letting it sit in the showroom? You should be earning a commission off of the sales.
Lol, couldn't get our schedule to line up to get the deal finalized. I did managed to get a deal, x-plan and some haggling on our trade in and some bonus goodies.

Believe me it was killing me knowing it was there and just couldn't get the time to make it happen till tonight!
Sidenote, they had a Cactus Grey Big Bend show up today for another reservation, so that takes our OB's place in the showroom.
Sadly being the only one in town won't last long.
Waiting till daylight tomorrow for pictures and play around with the settings and backup the configs with Forscan and poke around:)
Sponsored