Same suspension on all models?

Adam CW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I could be wrong but it looks like all models get the same suspension system according to Ford’s website.

I thought Badlands got some unique components?
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
From the tech specs:
Front suspension Base, BB, OBX - Independent MacPherson strut-type with coil spring, stabilizer bar, twin-tube hydraulic gas-pressurized shocks. steel subframe with aluminum lower control arm, and cast knuckle.
Front suspension Badlands - Independent MacPherson strut-type with unique: coil spring, stabilizer bar, twin-tube hydraulic gas-pressurized shocks with hydraulic rebound stops. Steel subframe with aluminum lower control arm, and cast knuckle.
Rear suspension Base, BB, OBX - Independent double lateral link semi-trailing arms with coil spring, stabilizer bar, and monotube hydraulic gas-pressurized shocks. Isolated steel subframe with cast knuckle.
Rear suspension Badlands - Independent double lateral link semi-trailing arms with unique coil spring, stabilizer bar, and monotube hydraulic gas-pressurized shocks Isolated steel subframe with unique cast knuckle.

I see one word difference in the front suspension in that Badlands has unique spring, stabilizer bar, etc. Same with rear. They don't say what's unique, but apparently there's some difference to the components.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
The BL has higher rate springs which provide the lift. Unique is meant for the springs. And looks like the hydraulic bump stops are BL specific. And possibly different rear knuckle. That is it really
Sponsored