Sargent28

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang
Just wanted everyone to know that the nudge bar is officially for sale. Just ordered mine. 4 days ground shipping.

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country Nudge Bar now available Screenshot_20210402-120644_Gmail
Sponsored

Zander1ni

Big Bend
First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf tdi
Curious about why you would buy this other than looks? I do admit it looks good but there is no protection from animal strikes and it does provide any coverage in areas you would hit off road.

Iā€™d prefer an arb safari style bull bar

OP
OP
Sargent28

Sargent28

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang
It's always all about the looks. ;)

But seriously, I just like having a bit ofextra light and protection without sacrificing the feel of the vehicle.

zach

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Curious about why you would buy this other than looks? I do admit it looks good but there is no protection from animal strikes and it does provide any coverage in areas you would hit off road.

Iā€™d prefer an arb safari style bull bar
I live in a city and will be getting this purely to protect my bumper from bad parallel parkers in San Francisco :) Think I will be going for the black series with the white daytime running lights.

tallmansd

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I looked at getting it, but it seems like it would interfere with the radar on mine. Not sure I want to sacrifice those options, so Iā€™ll wait for someone to test that out!

Ghostdog

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I love you! Thank you for posting this, Iā€™ve been checking rough countryā€™s website as much as possible!

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country Nudge Bar now available C2EE9811-B694-4B53-B9B4-2C99590F4A47

FalkenAround

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I love that these are now available to purchase, but does anyone else feel like the shape of this nudge bar (below) is a little better looking?
Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country Nudge Bar now available media
Sponsored