RockoBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
If u live in a state that requires a front license plate be prepared. The bar will block stock location and mounting it higher up blocks out the sensors....
Sponsored

Scott Loway

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Does anyone know if you can buy a nudge bar with the Badlands ?? The RC one doesn't work if you have tow hooks in the front. Just curious ??
lol shit; my bull bar just shipped...it's for a badlands

vethawk

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I've been told they'll just have to remove the tow hooks ?

First Name
Jamee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Rough Country nudge bar installed! Install took a few hours and most of it was getting the whole bumper off. It was easy to wire through the door and the switches were mounted right under the headlight control. Installing the bar was as easy as bolting the bracket onto the chassis. Like i said the majority of the time was getting everything off of the bumper and finding hidden screws that kept the front fascia on. Overall it was relatively easy just took a while to get everything off but with the proper tools it should take around three hours. I provided a before and after photo aswell and a picture of the lights on in the dirt. Feel free to drop any questions.

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed E19F7D17-0504-4314-BEBE-51539AF2FB63

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed 150D0EFC-AAD6-4331-8671-047C9D2916CF

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed E3361C8F-1A75-4396-BF87-D553DDA1BE7D
Looks awesome! Does it interfere with any of the sensors?

vethawk

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hi Guys,

Here is my First Edition Bronco Sport with the Rough Country Nudge Bar Installed. I am not mechanically inclined so I had a shop close by to me that was an Authorized Rough Country Dealer install it. FYI, the instructions are a little off for the first edition. The mechanic had to weld a piece to my frame once he took the bumper off in order to keep it sturdy. Also, my Front Toe Hooks had to be removed unfortunately.
Does anybody know if they are coming out with something for the back bumper?

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed Bronco_4

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed Bronco_3

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed Bronco_2

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed Bronco_1
I have the Badlands with tow hooks as well...how long did it take with removing the TH ? Im only asking cause I'm mechanically stupid and will have to pay someone to do it ? I have an authorized RC dealer in my town but they haven't done a Bronco Sport yet...so that makes me nervous..lol. But yours looks awesome !!!

Scott_NYC

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I have the Badlands with tow hooks as well...how long did it take with removing the TH ? Im only asking cause I'm mechanically stupid and will have to pay someone to do it ? I have an authorized RC dealer in my town but they haven't done a Bronco Sport yet...so that makes me nervous..lol. But yours looks awesome !!!
The whole thing took 4 hours, Removing the bumper/tow hooks / Installation, Very happy with the job they did. My Bronco was also the first one that they worked on,

vethawk

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The whole thing took 4 hours, Removing the bumper/tow hooks / Installation, Very happy with the job they did. My Bronco was also the first one that they worked on,
Ok great...that makes me feel a little better...yours definitely looks good ! Well done

Andrezzi

First Edition
First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ok great...that makes me feel a little better...yours definitely looks good ! Well done
Can you get hooks off without removing bumper ? Another brand nudge bar install does not require bumper removal mounts to tow hook mounting points

vethawk

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Can you get hooks off without removing bumper ? Another brand nudge bar install does not require bumper removal mounts to tow hook mounting points
Which brand is that ??

vethawk

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hi Guys,

Here is my First Edition Bronco Sport with the Rough Country Nudge Bar Installed. I am not mechanically inclined so I had a shop close by to me that was an Authorized Rough Country Dealer install it. FYI, the instructions are a little off for the first edition. The mechanic had to weld a piece to my frame once he took the bumper off in order to keep it sturdy. Also, my Front Toe Hooks had to be removed unfortunately.
Does anybody know if they are coming out with something for the back bumper?

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed Bronco_4

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed Bronco_3

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed Bronco_2

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed Bronco_1
Did you have to have it welded and do you have a picture of where they did that I'm looking to have my Badlands done

Scott_NYC

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Did you have to have it welded and do you have a picture of where they did that I'm looking to have my Badlands done
Hey Scott, Sorry, I don't have a picture of what they did. The option was to weld it on or drill holes into the frame, I decided on the weld

johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS BigBend/2011 v6 Rav4
Rough Country nudge bar installed! Install took a few hours and most of it was getting the whole bumper off. It was easy to wire through the door and the switches were mounted right under the headlight control. Installing the bar was as easy as bolting the bracket onto the chassis. Like i said the majority of the time was getting everything off of the bumper and finding hidden screws that kept the front fascia on. Overall it was relatively easy just took a while to get everything off but with the proper tools it should take around three hours. I provided a before and after photo aswell and a picture of the lights on in the dirt. Feel free to drop any questions.

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed E19F7D17-0504-4314-BEBE-51539AF2FB63

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed 150D0EFC-AAD6-4331-8671-047C9D2916CF

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed E3361C8F-1A75-4396-BF87-D553DDA1BE7D
that looks really nice, i want one too!
Sponsored