jwagner3

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford bronco sport
Thatā€™s surprising. You have lights installed practically right in front of the front radar. Do you have 360+ ? If so, does the adaptive cruise control still work? If you donā€™t have that, what indication did you see that makes you think itā€™s still working for things like emergency braking? If it really has no impact on the radar, I will may purchase this.
Yeah I have the 360+ and it really didnā€™t mess anything up. I drive with the adaptive cruise control on whenever Iā€™m on the interstate and it still will slow down , speed up, and center for me without a problem. It has not messed up a single sensor what so ever which is awesome.

OP
OP
jwagner3

jwagner3

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford bronco sport
Do you know if the Rigid D-Series cube lights will fit instead of the RC lights? From the pics on their website the mounts looks pretty close to the front grill. It looks amazing too!
Iā€™m not sure if you could mount them without using some other type of bracket. I think that you probably will be able to you just need to look at the mounting brackets and make sure they fit. Thanks!

Raymo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yeah I have the 360+ and it really didnā€™t mess anything up. I drive with the adaptive cruise control on whenever Iā€™m on the interstate and it still will slow down , speed up, and center for me without a problem. It has not messed up a single sensor what so ever which is awesome.
That is awesome. The beam must me narrow enough to go between those middle lights.

OP
OP
jwagner3

jwagner3

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford bronco sport
Finally had a day when I wasn't on call at the hospital and installed mine. I routed the harness through a plug in the door frame and up through the steering column.
Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed 20210413_173857
Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed 20210413_173857

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed 20210413_172311

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed 20210413_173943
looks awesome!!! love the blue color way too. can you show me how you wired it? min currently goes over my airbag and thatā€™s really not a good thing

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Rough Country nudge bar installed! Install took a few hours and most of it was getting the whole bumper off. It was easy to wire through the door and the switches were mounted right under the headlight control. Installing the bar was as easy as bolting the bracket onto the chassis. Like i said the majority of the time was getting everything off of the bumper and finding hidden screws that kept the front fascia on. Overall it was relatively easy just took a while to get everything off but with the proper tools it should take around three hours. I provided a before and after photo aswell and a picture of the lights on in the dirt. Feel free to drop any questions.

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed E19F7D17-0504-4314-BEBE-51539AF2FB63

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed 150D0EFC-AAD6-4331-8671-047C9D2916CF

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed E3361C8F-1A75-4396-BF87-D553DDA1BE7D
Looks menacing! Great job

Scott_NYC

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hi Guys,

Here is my First Edition Bronco Sport with the Rough Country Nudge Bar Installed. I am not mechanically inclined so I had a shop close by to me that was an Authorized Rough Country Dealer install it. FYI, the instructions are a little off for the first edition. The mechanic had to weld a piece to my frame once he took the bumper off in order to keep it sturdy. Also, my Front Toe Hooks had to be removed unfortunately.
Does anybody know if they are coming out with something for the back bumper?

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed Bronco_4

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed Bronco_3

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed Bronco_2

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed Bronco_1

BuckBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Rough Country nudge bar installed! Install took a few hours and most of it was getting the whole bumper off. It was easy to wire through the door and the switches were mounted right under the headlight control. Installing the bar was as easy as bolting the bracket onto the chassis. Like i said the majority of the time was getting everything off of the bumper and finding hidden screws that kept the front fascia on. Overall it was relatively easy just took a while to get everything off but with the proper tools it should take around three hours. I provided a before and after photo aswell and a picture of the lights on in the dirt. Feel free to drop any questions.

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed E19F7D17-0504-4314-BEBE-51539AF2FB63

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed 150D0EFC-AAD6-4331-8671-047C9D2916CF

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed E3361C8F-1A75-4396-BF87-D553DDA1BE7D
this looks fantastic, i need this. great job!
Sponsored