jwagner3

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford bronco sport
Rough Country nudge bar installed! Install took a few hours and most of it was getting the whole bumper off. It was easy to wire through the door and the switches were mounted right under the headlight control. Installing the bar was as easy as bolting the bracket onto the chassis. Like i said the majority of the time was getting everything off of the bumper and finding hidden screws that kept the front fascia on. Overall it was relatively easy just took a while to get everything off but with the proper tools it should take around three hours. I provided a before and after photo aswell and a picture of the lights on in the dirt. Feel free to drop any questions.

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed E19F7D17-0504-4314-BEBE-51539AF2FB63

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed 150D0EFC-AAD6-4331-8671-047C9D2916CF

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed E3361C8F-1A75-4396-BF87-D553DDA1BE7D
Sponsored

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
This looks fantastic. How hard was it to get the bumper off and back on. I am seriously considering doing this exact same thing but have no experience working on cars other than replacing head and tail lights

OP
OP
jwagner3

jwagner3

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford bronco sport
This looks fantastic. How hard was it to get the bumper off and back on. I am seriously considering doing this exact same thing but have no experience working on cars other than replacing head and tail lights
i think that it was by far the most difficult part of the whole process. and the main reason why is there are tons of hidden screws you have to find and undo behind your wheel well and under the the fender. this is the first real thing iā€™ve done to a car and i would start i did it pretty well but it wasnā€™t super easy. if you just make sure you keep track of your bolts and where they go and have a short and stubby wrench to reach behind the fenders and find all of the hidden screws itā€™s more than doable. to wrap it up, itā€™s not easy but u fully belive you can do it with enough time, patience and tools.

Bronco7221

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
That looks really good! I do have a couple of questions:

1. Would you be able to take a picture of the switch and how it looks?
2. It looks like you might have the Co-Pilot 360+. I was concerned the lights/bar would effect or block the sensor in the middle of the lower grill. If you do have the 360+ can you confirm if there are any issues with the sensor being blocked?

Thank you!!

OP
OP
jwagner3

jwagner3

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford bronco sport
That looks really good! I do have a couple of questions:

1. Would you be able to take a picture of the switch and how it looks?
2. It looks like you might have the Co-Pilot 360+. I was concerned the lights/bar would effect or block the sensor in the middle of the lower grill. If you do have the 360+ can you confirm if there are any issues with the sensor being blocked?

Thank you!!
I thought for sure it would mess up the copilot and all of the sensors in the front but to my surprise i still have all of it available with no quirks at all.

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed AAFD94D1-B392-40FC-B1CA-40817DDA7E06

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed 1A0F5EFC-75F4-435C-980B-D26BABAE59F6

schizorage

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base
I thought for sure it would mess up the copilot and all of the sensors in the front but to my surprise i still have all of it available with no quirks at all.

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed AAFD94D1-B392-40FC-B1CA-40817DDA7E06

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed 1A0F5EFC-75F4-435C-980B-D26BABAE59F6
Which lights are controlled by each switch?

Sargent28

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang
Can you posta pic with the lights off.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza

Do you have the assist+?

jhbass

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Since the round lights come in pairs of two, I wired the outside two to the first switch and the inside two to the second switch
Does RC provide wiring instructions? I found the installation guide for the nudge bar but it doesn't go into detail on how to wire the lights themselves.

Raymo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thatā€™s surprising. You have lights installed practically right in front of the front radar. Do you have 360+ ? If so, does the adaptive cruise control still work? If you donā€™t have that, what indication did you see that makes you think itā€™s still working for things like emergency braking? If it really has no impact on the radar, I will may purchase this.

vethawk

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Rough Country nudge bar installed! Install took a few hours and most of it was getting the whole bumper off. It was easy to wire through the door and the switches were mounted right under the headlight control. Installing the bar was as easy as bolting the bracket onto the chassis. Like i said the majority of the time was getting everything off of the bumper and finding hidden screws that kept the front fascia on. Overall it was relatively easy just took a while to get everything off but with the proper tools it should take around three hours. I provided a before and after photo aswell and a picture of the lights on in the dirt. Feel free to drop any questions.

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed E19F7D17-0504-4314-BEBE-51539AF2FB63

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed 150D0EFC-AAD6-4331-8671-047C9D2916CF

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed E3361C8F-1A75-4396-BF87-D553DDA1BE7D

Does anyone know if you can buy a nudge bar with the Badlands ?? The RC one doesn't work if you have tow hooks in the front. Just curious ??

FAR51C

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Do you know if the Rigid D-Series cube lights will fit instead of the RC lights? From the pics on their website the mounts looks pretty close to the front grill. It looks amazing too!

OP
OP
jwagner3

jwagner3

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford bronco sport
Does RC provide wiring instructions? I found the installation guide for the nudge bar but it doesn't go into detail on how to wire the lights themselves.
all it has is a diagram for the fuse but nowhere to mount it at
Sponsored