BagOJuice

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Man i cannot wait until more features like this to come out for the sport.... looks great

Fireman116

Badlands
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Rough country also sells a "LED Wireless Remote Control" that is like a key fob kind of item. Think that's how I will turn on/off my lights.

Stitch50

Base
First Name
AK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport / Ram 1500
Rough Country stating proto type on items in there video no date for production or any other info. I requested info on nudge bar.
I questioned the Bull bar too, and haven’t had any response yet from RC. If I hear back I’ll post. I’m sure a lot of us are waiting for it.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The headlight enclosures look like a magnet for rocks; barring a steel bumper, I'm interested in some sort of nudge/brush bar up front, but am interested in any option with headlight protection...?

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - Kodiak Brown; 2008 Mustang GT
I like the look of this light bar and installation to the roof rack looks clean. My main issue is the wiring. Looking at the installation instructions from their site it only goes into how to mount the light. On step 6 it says refer to the instructions in the box that came with it on how to wire. That PDF was not available on their site so I called them and was given a vague answer - "You can run the wires however you want". I am like I want to see solutions not this wire goes to the battery, this one goes to the switch, etc. I do not think anyone on this site has mounted one that I am aware of for a reference.

I am still working with Ford on what the "wiring pre-pack" is that is on all of our window stickers. No one knows and seems to be a big mystery, I don't get it.

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

blown4v

Base
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base
I like the look of this light bar and installation to the roof rack looks clean. My main issue is the wiring. Looking at the installation instructions from their site it only goes into how to mount the light. On step 6 it says refer to the instructions in the box that came with it on how to wire. That PDF was not available on their site so I called them and was given a vague answer - "You can run the wires however you want". I am like I want to see solutions not this wire goes to the battery, this one goes to the switch, etc. I do not think anyone on this site has mounted one that I am aware of for a reference.

I am still working with Ford on what the "wiring pre-pack" is that is on all of our window stickers. No one knows and seems to be a big mystery, I don't get it.
Judging by the photo on RC site, they ran the wires down the passenger side of the roof rack to the back of the vehicle, not sure where they went from there.
Sponsored