Julio8912

Big Bend
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco sport big bend
Has anyone had any issues with this lift? I've ordered mine about a month ago and been waiting for more reviews on it butthey are hard to find
Sponsored

kvenerable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Has anyone had any issues with this lift? I've ordered mine about a month ago and been waiting for more reviews on it butthey are hard to find
I’ve got about 4K on mine, had it installed by a 4x4 shop. Had to take it back right away for them to tighten, been good ever since. Pretty much all my miles are desert/mountain off road. This is on an Outer Banks, switched to 17 rims and BFG KO2’s at same time. It is getting traded in when I get my Badlands (supposedly getting built week of Dec 6th…).

OP
OP

Julio8912

Big Bend
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco sport big bend
I’ve got about 4K on mine, had it installed by a 4x4 shop. Had to take it back right away for them to tighten, been good ever since. Pretty much all my miles are desert/mountain off road. This is on an Outer Banks, switched to 17 rims and BFG KO2’s at same time. It is getting traded in when I get my Badlands (supposedly getting built week of Dec 6th…).
Thanks for the info. Congrats on the badlands. Wish I would have just waited for that model but my dealer only had the big bend and I'm not very patient

Lowgozit

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I'm a newbe here, but what size tires did you go with after the lift was installed? Iam having the Rough Country 1.5 installed next week, and looking at tire options...18"s on an Outer Banks. Thanks!

kvenerable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I'm a newbe here, but what size tires did you go with after the lift was installed? Iam having the Rough Country 1.5 installed next week, and looking at tire options...18"s on an Outer Banks. Thanks!
LT245/65R-17 BFGOODRICH ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2 D, note I had to get 17” rims too, wanted “more tire”, less metal, between me and the trail. Ordered from tirerack

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Hey! I know this is a few months later but do you still rock the RC lift?? How’s it holding up?? Mine has severe clanking. Only has about 30-40 in town miles. Started clanking about 1.5 days after we got it out on at our shop. When you said you had yours tightened is that what you meant too? Did you have the same clanking? And if so was it the sway bar link in the front or back? Mine seems to be coming from the front tires. I also ordered the HRG lift anyways at this point as I’ve seen nothing but 100% success rate on it. But If I can tighten the RC lift and have it work like a charm I’ll just have the HRG one on backup I guess. Otherwise RC lift is coming off next week.

thanks!
Sponsored