Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks a lot I will try that.:thumbsup:
You're welcome! Some people say they don't had gaps in the rear doors but I do and many others as well so when I saw that I knew I needed to do something to keep it from flexing. Hope it helps!

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I removed my Bushwacker Flares. Willing to sell. Comes with instructions and all clips and black and chrome bolts.
Located in Central Florida but headed to New Jersey for the summer.
Can ship st buyer's expense.
Make an offer.

RodNSA

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Hello all! I wanted to make sure to spread the information regarding the fender flares from rough country. I am 100% satisfied and the quality is on par to the ones from FORD. $200 cheaper though and the fit is amazing. Took about 2 hours for the install. See attached. Next is the roof rack and then the lift kit!

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country Fender Flares 20220327_170548

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country Fender Flares 16484302125521582806887477332864

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country Fender Flares 16484302249841578798838203130115
Hey ... just saw these and like the looks as well as Bushwacker. My question is can I still keep my mud flaps??? Those who have Bushwacker told me that I'd have to lose the mud flaps because of how tge fender flares fit and attach. Do you know?
Thanks ... Rod

only1jericho

Big Bend
First Name
Jericho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco sport
I removed my Bushwacker Flares. Willing to sell. Comes with instructions and all clips and black and chrome bolts.
Located in Central Florida but headed to New Jersey for the summer.
Can ship st buyer's expense.
Make an offer.
Still available?

Dantanman

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Yes they attached using clips. 100% identical to the one I saw at a dealership. Very snug and no complaints.
My dealer installed Bushwhacker flares have fallen off several times. Always drivers side rear. I added extra clips to to fender portion then the door portion fell off somewhere on the freeway. Waiting for response from dealer. There should be at least a couple of screws used for permanent install. Will update when I hear back.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
My dealer installed Bushwhacker flares have fallen off several times. Always drivers side rear. I added extra clips to to fender portion then the door portion fell off somewhere on the freeway. Waiting for response from dealer. There should be at least a couple of screws used for permanent install. Will update when I hear back.
I would take a look at the attachment if I were you. If the flares are not pushed far enough inboard the clips cannot engage in the slots. If the clips don't engage in the slots they are not secure.

Dantanman

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I would take a look at the attachment if I were you. If the flares are not pushed far enough inboard the clips cannot engage in the slots. If the clips don't engage in the slots they are not secure.
Thanks. I assumed the dealer would know this. The other 3 flares are fine. They just got back to me and said it will be covered under warranty. I'm going to pay extra to have them bolted on for peace of mind. Cheers.
Sponsored