Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I want to see a night picture. I'm guessing the lights are pointing at the total wrong angle based on how they are sitting.

oops, I’m sorry, I need more Riotfunk in my post.

I’ll bet it’s at the totally wrong fucking angle. :crackup:
Sponsored

Sleddog

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Cactus Grey.
Man. I got to stop looking at that picture. This MoMo damaged your windshield and the A pillar. I zoomed the picture and you can see it.

I’m really hoping this is a joke, not an actual install.

I showed this picture to a friend that does custom install work on vehicles. He could not believe that guy actually did this fucked up of a job. He said it looks like something a 16 y/o would cobble together because he didn’t know any better or didn’t have the money to do it right.

He also can’t believe you would have even accepted that type of work.

He did a screen grab of your picture. He is going to blow it up and put it in this shop with the caption “We don’t do fucked up shit like this.”

He recommended you file a claim against the business’ insurance carrier. It’s about the only way you are going to be compensated for the damage he did to your BS.

SD_Zach

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS Big Bend 2001 F250 PS
Totally unacceptable. I would take it back and tell them in no uncertain terms you want it fixed. Keep in mind, hiding the wiring is not easy. It will take some time, and you shouldn't be surprised at the labor costs. I've attached the install instructions for Ford's lightbar. You can take that with you to the shop.
I'd be interested to see what the estimated labor time is for this from Ford. I wonder if dealers try to price themselves out of doing these jobs.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Will be 2k for Ford too do it. 165$ an hour at probs 10 hours shop time. Let alone anything they need to fix. Hopefully the looms are still intact and he didn’t fully cut them. Let us know what happens OP.

We got are pitchforks and torches ready for you.

Thelawgiver

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Anyone really look at the instruction manual? It likes like the only work required is on the driver's A pillar, driver's roof rail, driver dash, etc. Who in god's name do they require a bunch of rear panel removal, etc.?
Sponsored