Roof separating

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
This makes me a little worried about the quality of my Badlands… whenever I get it.
This is my biggest worry. I my BS was put into production and built all in 1 day. That's is an insane turn around time from start to finish, and worried that a lot of QC was ignored. Granted I've been waiting for 3 weeks now for an update on shipment.
Sponsored

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
This is my biggest worry. I my BS was put into production and built all in 1 day.
That's what Ford's tracker says for me as well, but I'm not sure if QA/QC is included. For example, it took another 10 days for the car to ship. Maybe other post-build activities took place during that time. Who knows.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
This is my biggest worry. I my BS was put into production and built all in 1 day. That's is an insane turn around time from start to finish, and worried that a lot of QC was ignored. Granted I've been waiting for 3 weeks now for an update on shipment.
There aren't many vehicles that take longer than 1 day to assemble, most of them much less than a day. That doesn't mean that everything was made that day, just that everything was put together to form a BS in less than a day.