Requesting dealer logo / decal not be applied?

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Does anyone know if you can request that the dealer not put their logo/name on your new ride? I can deal with a license plate frame with their name on it but don't want it anywhere on the body. Thanks
Sponsored

COBronco

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Does anyone know if you can request that the dealer not put their logo/name on your new ride? I can deal with a license plate frame with their name on it but don't want it anywhere on the body. Thanks
My dealer had no problem when I requested the emblem not be installed on my FE.

realworld51

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Absolutely no static from my dealer to not apply any advertising stickers or logos. They do try to convince me (unsuccessfully) of the ā€˜prestigeā€™ of their license plate frame, though. ?

OP
OP

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Absolutely no static from my dealer to not apply any advertising stickers or logos. They do try to convince me (unsuccessfully) of the ā€˜prestigeā€™ of their license plate frame, though. ?
Yeah, I've always hated that and this will be my 1st ordered vehicle...I don't want anything on the body that I don't put there.

DakotaTimber

Badlands
First Name
DakotaTimber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL + BL, 360+, tow +
I have always made them remove anything not from the factory as part of the deal. If they want to advertise on my vehicle, it's a license plate edge cap. Then that gets replaced when I find one I like better.

226ra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
This is the first thing I require with every car purchase. Iā€™ve never had a dealer that had a problem with that request.

OP
OP

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
This is the first thing I require with every car purchase. Iā€™ve never had a dealer that had a problem with that request.
Good to know, thanks.

Jenny

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I always ask for the dealer decals to not be placed on. Never had a problem with them obliging.

jay.gordon

First Edition
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I always tell them they can put their dealer logo on if I get a 20% discount. Tragically no one has agreed yet
Sponsored