Random envelope

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Received a random oversized envelope from Ford. I purchased my Bronco Sport May of 2021 and logged 14K miles so it caught me off guard. Inside was a black and white poster of the sport and some wild broncos with a built wild logo at the bottom . Also had a small insert with QR codes for Bronco rodeo and a couple groups related to bronco enthusiasts. Also had a brief corporate letter thanks for purchasing a Bronco Sport etc.
All really nice but...more than a year later seems like I was caught in a time loop😂😂
Sponsored

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Received a random oversized envelope from Ford. I purchased my Bronco Sport May of 2021 and logged 14K miles so it caught me off guard. Inside was a black and white poster of the sport and some wild broncos with a built wild logo at the bottom . Also had a small insert with QR codes for Bronco rodeo and a couple groups related to bronco enthusiasts. Also had a brief corporate letter thanks for purchasing a Bronco Sport etc.
All really nice but...more than a year later seems like I was caught in a time loop😂😂
Yep, got the same today.......... :beer:

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Mine came in a mailing tube. Letter, photo and Bronco Off Rodeo sticker.

Broncosprt57

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS badlands
I just got it too, seems to be a promo for off roadeo, but they’re still showing I haven’t taken delivery….lol oh ford

Bill G

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands, 66 Tiger
Bought in Nov ‘20. No envelope — so sad, I so look forward to mail that ain’t a bill!!!

Rinzler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I received mine today. It came flat, with the same items. 2 things I found humorous:
1) I’ve had my Badlands since summer ‘21
2) I did the Off Roadeo in Austin this pst Spring

when I saw the envelope, I actually thought it was a photo from Austin of me. Sadly, no, but it is still a cool photo.