Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Hey Bronco family,
So I bought brand new 2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend sport 7 days ago . Already 220 miles on it.. lol wife drives the sh...t out of it.. Love it .. now a problem pop up on my fordpass and Bronco.. it said"s Pre-collison assist not available. So I look it up and reader the forums and cleaned the location that I hope is in the right stops. For the front radar sensor and camera.. but the warning is still going off. I'm to this type of tech. If anyone has an idea please help .. yes I'm going to call the dealership because we had this Bronco 7 days..
Sponsored

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Sounds like the sensor is blocked by something. That happened to me when I had snow and ice on the vehicle.

Any leaves or garbage stuck behind the grill in front of the sensor ?

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
Got to be careful with those EZ-pass placements also.

OP
OP
New Guy 321.

New Guy 321.

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Ok update.. so I can not find the sensor in the front grill. I don't think I even have one. It's a little frustrating so I'm taking it back to the dealership tomorrow. I don't know if there is away to rest it. So if I don't have a sensor in the front grill then let leads me to believe that its the front camera. So I cleaned off the windshield. And still getting the error..called Ford and they told me to take it to the dealership. I'll keep you guys updated on what the dealership says and hopefully the warranty pays for the fix.. lol 7 days old ..

Ford Bronco Sport Radar sensor failure. 20210428_160547

Ford Bronco Sport Radar sensor failure. IMG_1487

Ford Bronco Sport Radar sensor failure. IMG_1486

OP
OP
New Guy 321.

New Guy 321.

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Did you get the 360 package with it? If not it's most likely a software glitch.
Ok yeah thats what I'm thinking. I didn't get the 360 package. So it leads me to believe that its the camera. Anyway taking it back to dealership tomorrow. I'll update forum tomorrow.

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
the colision sensor should be behind this

assuming it is controlled by the radar?
Ford Bronco Sport Radar sensor failure. IMG_2926
That is actually for the 360+ distance controlled cruise control. My car has pre-collision assist and does not have the square sensor you circled Bc I don’t have the 360+ Assist. I think it’s a combination of the front camera and the sensors within the rear view camera housing. I say the front camera due to the error that was shared, Bc all of the Bronco Sports have the 360 system, but only 2 (Badlands and 1st Edition) have the front camera.

OP
OP
New Guy 321.

New Guy 321.

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
That is actually for the 360+ distance controlled cruise control. My car has pre-collision assist and does not have the square sensor you circled Bc I don’t have the 360+ Assist. I think it’s a combination of the front camera and the sensors within the rear view camera housing. I say the front camera due to the error that was shared, Bc all of the Bronco Sports have the 360 system, but only 2 (Badlands and 1st Edition) have the front camera.
So you think its the back camera, because I looked and I don't have a front sensor. And I don't have the 360 package. So maybe its the back camera thats dirty..
Sponsored