New Guy 321.

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
So you think its the back camera, because I looked and I don't have a front sensor. And I don't have the 360 package. So maybe its the back camera thats dirty..
I stand corrected . I cleaned the back camera just to see and no go it still error.

Ford Bronco Sport Radar sensor failure. IMG_1487

Ford Bronco Sport Radar sensor failure. IMG_1486
Sponsored

tallmansd

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
That is actually for the 360+ distance controlled cruise control. My car has pre-collision assist and does not have the square sensor you circled Bc I don’t have the 360+ Assist. I think it’s a combination of the front camera and the sensors within the rear view camera housing. I say the front camera due to the error that was shared, Bc all of the Bronco Sports have the 360 system, but only 2 (Badlands and 1st Edition) have the front camera.
makes sense!

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
This thread made me wonder..... I was told when I bought my Forester never to use rain-x or similar products. Something in them/what they leave on the windshield, can interfere with the front windshield cameras. My Ford dealer never said anything when I picked up my Sport. And I didn't see any mention in the manual. Maybe a non issue these days.

Hoping your issue is easily fixed.

OP
OP
New Guy 321.

New Guy 321.

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
This thread made me wonder..... I was told when I bought my Forester never to use rain-x or similar products. Something in them/what they leave on the windshield, can interfere with the front windshield cameras. My Ford dealer never said anything when I picked up my Sport. And I didn't see any mention in the manual. Maybe a non issue these days.

Hoping your issue is easily fixed.
Thx for the info on the windshield chemicals.. Just picked up my sport back from the dealership. They said the warranty will cover it. What is a module That went out so its electrical. Dealership was pretty good to me because I bought my Chevy Silverado from them 6 months ago. Anyway hope this fix my problem will keep everyone updated.

Megakatx

Big Bend
First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So you think its the back camera, because I looked and I don't have a front sensor. And I don't have the 360 package. So maybe its the back camera thats dirty..
Check the windshield right here...

Ford Bronco Sport Radar sensor failure. 20210429_185010
Sponsored