FirsandFire

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I got the 0.9% deal from my local dealer and two different $500 incentives. I don't remember exactly what each of the incentives were but I know for sure that there were two. I did however buy it off the lot.
Sponsored

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I am planning on getting a Sport in the near future. I saw that the current Ford deals expire at the end of the month. Any word on Spring deals?
This I would love to know as well since I can't officially sign and drive off until April!

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I bought mine off the lot and got the 0.9% financing and the $500 bonus cash. I put down 10% which in California basically covered the tax and license.

gcharles

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 XLT
That sounds absurd
My dealer told me the deal that was available at the time of the order will be valid when my BS BB comes in unless there is an even better deal from Ford in which case I will get that one,

Find another dealer

gcharles

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 XLT
My local dealer said these offers don't apply to special orders (which 95% of us are doing right now), only cars taken off the lot. But they've been pretty dodgy about a few things so not sure.
My dealer told me the deal that was available at the time of the order will be valid when my BS BB comes in unless there is an even better deal from Ford in which case I will get that one,

Find another dealer

mujari

Outer Banks
First Name
solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Ford’s website has the offer up for $500 cash plus a 0.9% APR on the BS, but it’s impossible to actually find out what the qualifications are. Capitol One doesn’t even have the Bronco Sport on their website yet. Has anyone actually gotten this deal, or is it just a false marketing play by Ford?
i got mine before this was up and still got the 2.9, my credit score was 655