Qualification for 0.9% APR

McBrideless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Lesabre
Ford’s website has the offer up for $500 cash plus a 0.9% APR on the BS, but it’s impossible to actually find out what the qualifications are. Capitol One doesn’t even have the Bronco Sport on their website yet. Has anyone actually gotten this deal, or is it just a false marketing play by Ford?
Sponsored

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford’s website has the offer up for $500 cash plus a 0.9% APR on the BS, but it’s impossible to actually find out what the qualifications are. Capitol One doesn’t even have the Bronco Sport on their website yet. Has anyone actually gotten this deal, or is it just a false marketing play by Ford?
If you're worried about your credit I suppose it's possible, but I've never had any problem getting Ford Credit or any other mfr.'s credit incentive -- just apply when you're ready. This has been going for many years now -- all legit. Current offers on the Sport are 0% for 3 or 4 years, 0.9% for 5, 2.9% for 6, 3.9% for 75 months, and 4.9% for 7 years -- plus that current $500 rebate good in combination with any of these, all good through March 31. Leasing deals are also available, though I don't know how to judge the value on those. They will also have their own deals with local lenders should you need to go that route -- nowhere near this good though.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
I am thinking that having a "Good" credit score will allow you to qualify for those rates through Ford Credit...if you have "Fair" or "Poor" credit, well, you probably will pay a higher rate if financed through Ford or another finance company.

Cash And Finance
$500 Cash Back And 0.0% APR For 48 Months On Select Ford Bronco Sport Models

Manufacturer Offers10

• 0.0% APR for 36 months
  • 0.0% APR for 48 months
  • 0.9% APR for 60 months
  • 2.9% APR for 72 months
  • and
  • $500 cash back
Offer only valid 1/05/2021 through 3/31/2021
Retail Bonus Cash(13876) See Trims

Disclaimer(s):
  • Program #21212: Not all buyers will qualify. Ford Credit limited-term APR financing. Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 03/31/2021. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.

(13876) Program #13876: Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 03/31/2021. See dealer for complete details. Truth in Lending Act Disclosure: Down payment will vary with APR and credit. For example, 0.0% APR with $2,500 down payment provides for 48 monthly payments of $20.83 per $1000 financed for qualified buyers. 0.0% APR for a term of 36 months corresponds to a monthly cost of $27.78 per $1000 financed. 0.9% APR for a term of 60 months corresponds to a monthly cost of $17.05 per $1000 financed. 2.9% APR for a term of 72 months corresponds to a monthly cost of $15.15 per $1000 financed. 3.9% APR for a term of 75 months corresponds to a monthly cost of $15.05 per $1000 financed. The rates described are for estimation purposes only; you may not be able to finance at this rate.

CanineChamp

First Edition
First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mork
You have to finance through Ford Finance. You can apply and be approved online. If you have credit karma, or any other credit service, check your score. Over 700 will get you special financing, typically.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
You have to finance through Ford Finance. You can apply and be approved online. If you have credit karma, or any other credit service, check your score. Over 700 will get you special financing, typically.
In case people are wondering what their FICO score means...
Ford Bronco Sport Qualification for 0.9% APR 1614705983891

jptravsi4

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My local dealer said these offers don't apply to special orders (which 95% of us are doing right now), only cars taken off the lot. But they've been pretty dodgy about a few things so not sure.

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
My local dealer said these offers don't apply to special orders (which 95% of us are doing right now), only cars taken off the lot. But they've been pretty dodgy about a few things so not sure.
That sounds absurd

OP
OP
McBrideless

McBrideless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Lesabre
That’s what I’m concerned about. I can’t find anything online to see if I prequalify, and I don’t want to go in there and have to take their word for it.

radioboy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
If you're worried about your credit I suppose it's possible, but I've never had any problem getting Ford Credit or any other mfr.'s credit incentive -- just apply when you're ready. This has been going for many years now -- all legit. Current offers on the Sport are 0% for 3 or 4 years, 0.9% for 5, 2.9% for 6, 3.9% for 75 months, and 4.9% for 7 years -- plus that current $500 rebate good in combination with any of these, all good through March 31. Leasing deals are also available, though I don't know how to judge the value on those. They will also have their own deals with local lenders should you need to go that route -- nowhere near this good though.
My dealer went with a local lender for me and found 2.4% at 75 months... local lender deals can be found!

Crippsjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It does sound absurd, considering the .9% at 60 months is printed on my build sheet that was used to order my BS.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Yeah, that’s technically true as its for dealer stock only. So, with respect to a special order, the offer maybe invalid when the vehicle arrives. Some rules can be bent within reason as far as the deadline of the offers depending when the dealer placed the order. The biggest thing is, and no matter what, the order happens to become dealer stock before it becomes yours. So whoever told you that was weirdly misleading or just doesn’t have a clue how their current offers programs work.

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
I opted for the 0.9% and I got the $500. Ordered my OB. They never questioned the financing.

MiHusker

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Energi, Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Sounds to me like the person you talked to is reading the disclosures and thinking it doesn't apply to BS orders without talking to their finance department. Like others that have posted, I was able to get it.

Ford Bronco Sport Qualification for 0.9% APR 1614822233671

Bronco Too

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
I am planning on getting a Sport in the near future. I saw that the current Ford deals expire at the end of the month. Any word on Spring deals?
Sponsored