My dealer just told me BS production is delayed. I have a BL/BL ordered on
Sponsored

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
There have been rumors that some (not all) of the premium package components are short on supply - moonroof and optional wheels for a portion of the existing orders, but nothing that is what I would call a full “production delay”. Builds are continuing to roll off the line in the last few weeks with several members of this forum and others having received their builds or purchased from dealer inventory (cancelled reservations).

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
My guess is the dealer is getting the big bronco and bronco sport confused but in the current covid climate it is possible that there are delays in getting parts.

Cyclone Cowboy

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
I'd be surprised if it's actually out by next fall. The good news for big Bronco fans is there is nothing on the radar to compete with it for at least 3-4 years.

Cdubz

Badlands
First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
My dealer just told me BS production is delayed. I have a BL/BL ordered on
I ordered the Bronco Sport Badlands with Badlands package + Cyber Orange. I learned today that production for my order has been delayed until February 15.

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
I just got email my bs outer banks w outer banks got delayed from Feb 22 till March 1 anyone else get delayed any reason for this delay?

BobH

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Miata GT 97 f150 21 BS BL
I just got email my bs outer banks w outer banks got delayed from Feb 22 till March 1 anyone else get delayed any reason for this delay?
My BL+BL is being delayed, as of an email from ford, from 02/08 till 02/15. Also my salesman called and said he heard there is a recall but didn't know what it is for.

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
My BB with BB package delayed to 2/21 from 2/15. Got VIN number however.

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
I’ve heard parts and suppliers having to follow COVID 19 guidelines and restrictions slowing everything down. Probably some silly rule like they can’t haul more than 6 parts per truck and only one worker can be outside unloading the truck at a time.

also the slower you work, the slower the spread.. and the more you stay home, the more you save lives. So basically the week delay added a week longer before humans go extinct. pros and cons
I don't care if my outer banks gets covid 19 I put it in quarantine for 10 days I willl let it sit in driveway send my truck

Rincon

Badlands
First Name
Laird
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands, Cactus Gray
Delayed BL from Jan 26 build week to Feb 8, no reason given. Email arrived today. Ugh

MiHusker

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Energi, Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Delayed BL from Jan 26 build week to Feb 8, no reason given. Email arrived today. Ugh
Does your BL have a moonroof? From what I've read elsewhere, it is a supply chain issue, particularly with the glass for the moonroof.

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
Dealer told me Big Bend Package was delayed due to supply issues but he didn't give specifics
Sponsored