John Comer

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Got a new e mail from Ford today. Another delay now March 8th started with a Feb. 22 production date. At what point should I consider this a 2022 Bronco Sport
Sponsored

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Got a new e mail from Ford today. Another delay now March 8th started with a Feb. 22 production date. At what point should I consider this a 2022 Bronco Sport

What trim and packages did you order? The moon roof, tow package, and gray roofs are causing delays right now.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Moonroof and tow package. Two out of three ain’t bad and would explain why my August order is not even scheduled so it can be delayed.

DakotaTimber

Badlands
First Name
DakotaTimber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL + BL, 360+, tow +
Moonroof and tow package. Two out of three ain’t bad and would explain why my August order is not even scheduled so it can be delayed.
I am three for three and mine moved from March 1 to March 8. I was also an August reservation and mine has been scheduled since Nov 19th. It's time you talk with your dealer. btw. I am using a small dealership.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
I am three for three and mine moved from March 1 to March 8. I was also an August reservation and mine has been scheduled since Nov 19th. It's time you talk with your dealer. btw. I am using a small dealership.
Really funny... I read your post and decided enough was enough. I too have a small dealership and I decided to call them. I hadn’t even picked up my phone and I got a call from the dealer telling me my BL + BL was just scheduled for production the second week of March and should arrive by mid-April (it has to get from Mexico to almost Boston where it ends up on a ferry to where I live). Looks like it’s finally going to happen. :clap:

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Really funny... I read your post and decided enough was enough. I too have a small dealership and I decided to call them. I hadn’t even picked up my phone and I got a call from the dealer telling me my BL + BL was just scheduled for production the second week of March and should arrive by mid-April (it has to get from Mexico to almost Boston where it ends up on a ferry to where I live). Looks like it’s finally going to happen. :clap:
Wow, that makes me feel really hopeful about my order! When did you originally place your order?

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Received another (yesterday) Ford e-mail stating my build/production date has now been delayed (for a 3rd time) until the week of March 8th...reserved in July; ordered in August; initial projected to build in mid December...

Wifey to decide after this weekend to continue or to cancel

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Received another (yesterday) Ford e-mail stating my build/production date has now been delayed (for a 3rd time) until the week of March 8th...reserved in July; ordered in August; initial projected to build in mid December...

Wifey to decide after this weekend to continue or to cancel

Badlands+Badlands Package?

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Just regular Badlands with the gray contrast roof -- no moonroof nor trailer hitch...

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Just regular Badlands with the gray contrast roof -- no moonroof nor trailer hitch...
If you're willing to own a lightly used vehicle (between 2000-4000 miles), it might be worth reaching to some dealers and seeing if they will make you a deal on a Bronco Sport they have to keep on the lot for test drives. One of the dealers I spoke with was willing to sell me a Badlands with Badlands package for less than the invoice cost of a Badlands without the Badlands package. They said it would likely be ready for purchase in March or very early April. With the way these delays are going, it might be the fastest and cheapest way to get into a Bronco Sport. You also probably have way more negotiating room on one of these vehicles than a brand spanking new car too.

Deleted member 2781

Just for another point of reference, I was an Aug 21 order, Badlands+Badlands and tow package (black roof though). My first schedule date Feb 22 has been moved once to Mar 1. I am anticipating another email moving it another week as I've seen plenty of those going around. Looking like April for me as well either way.
Sponsored