Production Date Delay

McBrideless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Lesabre
Just received e-mail from Ford to inform me build date change from March 1 to April 5. Anybody have knowledge or reason for delay? Badlands cyber orange model with all options.
I don’t know what Ford is doing then. I just got a text from my dealer today saying they just got a Cyber Orange BL+BL that I could check out.
Sponsored

BobH

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Miata GT 97 f150 21 BS BL
I also received and email telling me my build date is bumped out another week. It is now 2 weeks from my original build date of 02/08. BL with all 3 packages carbon grey. I feel a little like the donkey pulling a cart with a carrot dangling from a stick out in front. That carrot just keeps moving out in front of me. Can't seem to gain any ground. Been on order since July.

roger905

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
I also received and email telling me my build date is bumped out another week. It is now 2 weeks from my original build date of 02/08. BL with all 3 packages carbon grey. I feel a little like the donkey pulling a cart with a carrot dangling from a stick out in front. That carrot just keeps moving out in front of me. Can't seem to gain any ground. Been on order since July.
I also that that email bumming it out till March 8th. This is the third time mine has been bumped out. I saw that the "Ford Authority" website stated a week or so ago that BS with sunroofs, trailer hitch and two tone roofs options could see a month delay. I also ordered mine in July!

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
I'm in the same boat as roger905 -- Badlands with gray roof (no hitch and no sunroof) has been delayed for the 3rd time...

Waiting to see another Ford message stating my build date has been delayed again until April

Debbiew

Badlands
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm in the same boat as roger905 -- Badlands with gray roof (no hitch and no sunroof) has been delayed for the 3rd time...

Waiting to see another Ford message stating my build date has been delayed again until April
I had gotten an email with an build date and got the VIN from my dealer. The website does not have a build date at all.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Just received e-mail from Ford to inform me build date change from March 1 to April 5. Anybody have knowledge or reason for delay? Badlands cyber orange model with all options.
My dealer called 10 days ago to tell me I have a March build on BL + BL and then 4 days later Ford sent an email it was April 12th.

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
I am in the exact same boat. BL+BL, Area 51.

Placed my order 8/13. I understand there are production delays and they are having some problems securing parts because of covid. I understand all that. I am starting to get pretty frustrated though, not gonna lie. I don't understand at all what they process is of fulfilling orders.

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
When did you put in your order?

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
Could it be an issue with the Badlands? I put my order in in August. Built mid December. Was to be delivered 1/14. Got bumped to 2/9. It was delivered Monday, 1/25. I have an OB with OB package. And a hitch. Area 51.

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
I ordered ob+ob+tow package in November and I got delayed again today! FORD <>>>>>>dont take order and tell me 11 weeks for my truck and later tell me another 4 weeks and oh yeah pay sticker price all i need now is the dealer to say dealer adjustment i will just beat someone with a ford emblem

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
I ordered ob+ob+tow package in November and I got delayed again today! FORD <>>>>>>dont take order and tell me 11 weeks for my truck and later tell me another 4 weeks and oh yeah pay sticker price all i need now is the dealer to say dealer adjustment i will just beat someone with a ford emblem
I hate car shopping. My salesperson had to get his manager because I was balking at the amount offered to me for my trade in. Manager told me that he was sticking to the OB price quoted at the time of my order. He insinuated I should be glad because he could easily sell my OB for $5500 over MSRP. And I should be happy with the trade in offer. He was trying to make up his perceived loss on my OB by low balling my trade. Jerk.

ahnuts

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL + BL
My BL+BL w/ Tow Package has been "In Production" since Jan 3, with no expected completion date. I'm assuming this is because of the moon roof and tow package supply issues. Has anyone else had their Bronco Sport "In Production" for that long?

Andrezzi

First Edition
First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My BL+BL w/ Tow Package has been "In Production" since Jan 3, with no expected completion date. I'm assuming this is because of the moon roof and tow package supply issues. Has anyone else had their Bronco Sport "In Production" for that long?
Put deposit on dealer ordered BL + BL in same boat as you still shows in production. Have Vin# and window sticker hope than means it"s being built. Let me know if you see any change

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I hate car shopping. My salesperson had to get his manager because I was balking at the amount offered to me for my trade in. Manager told me that he was sticking to the OB price quoted at the time of my order. He insinuated I should be glad because he could easily sell my OB for $5500 over MSRP. And I should be happy with the trade in offer. He was trying to make up his perceived loss on my OB by low balling my trade. Jerk.
How did it end up? I walked in to the dealer with an offer from Vroom to purchase my Forester for $2k more than Carmax. Dealer told me he couldn't touch it so I sold it to Vroom. I hate games dealers play.
Sponsored