Production Date Delay

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
How did it end up? I walked in to the dealer with an offer from Vroom to purchase my Forester for $2k more than Carmax. Dealer told me he couldn't touch it so I sold it to Vroom. I hate games dealers play.
I got more than he offered, but a bit less than I thought I should have gotten. If it had been any other vehicle, I probably would have walked out. Mainly due to the manager's attitude. Bottom line, I'm ok with the way it turned out and I love my OB. Been poring over the manual this evening. 🙂

Advertisement

ahnuts

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL + BL, Focus ST3
Put deposit on dealer ordered BL + BL in same boat as you still shows in production. Have Vin# and window sticker hope than means it"s being built. Let me know if you see any change
Yup, same for me. It's a dealer ordered one that I put a deposit on. When I ask the dealer about when it should come, they just say it doesn't say but it should come soon. If I put the VIN in the tracker on this site, it just says "In Production" and my ETA end date is 01-01-1990.

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
Just received e-mail from Ford to inform me build date change from March 1 to April 5. Anybody have knowledge or reason for delay? Badlands cyber orange model with all options.
I think it is the lug nuts that are causing the delay issue...Who knows :crackup: I am sure waiting for another email from them. I only had 1 email response so far in December..Originally 3/1 to 3/8. Maybe I will get another email on 3/8, informing me that my scheduled production date is 4/1

Serious question: Are there other people in this forum who have a cyber orange badlands yet?

Andrezzi

Big Bend
First Name
robert
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Super Crew Ranger
Yup, same for me. It's a dealer ordered one that I put a deposit on. When I ask the dealer about when it should come, they just say it doesn't say but it should come soon. If I put the VIN in the tracker on this site, it just says "In Production" and my ETA end date is 01-01-1990.
Mine says the same dates as yours proba

ll

y
Mine says the same thing and same dates. hope were in the next batch. Remember seeing the Mexican plant was up and running. Any doing clean up production. Our Vin# are probably close also.. Good luck let you know if anything changes or i hear anything

Andrezzi

Big Bend
First Name
robert
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Super Crew Ranger
Same as mine same dates also. Hope were in next batch. I read somewhere Mexican plant was up and running doing clean up production what ever that is. If anything changes or i hear anything i'll let you know. Bet are Vin# are close to.

Debbiew

Badlands
First Name
Debbie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My dealer called 10 days ago to tell me I have a March build on BL + BL and then 4 days later Ford sent an email it was April 12th.
That is my build date too. I am worried it will get pushed further.

OP

Grandpargus

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Arcua
One can only assume parts shortages, probably because of COVAD 19. Be nice if Ford would would say something as to reason.

Advertisement

Advertisement