Grandpargus

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Arcua
Just curious if Ford is experiencing issues with parts etc. that is delaying build date. My Bronco Sport is scheduled for March 1 build date.
Sponsored

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Just got off the phone with Ford marketing. I was trying to find out why my Nov 16 build was moved to a Nov. 23 build. As of today, Nov. 30th the tracker site (here) still doesn't show it as built. Ford Rep. told me they had no other information on our builds other then what is shown on the tracking site. He didn't know of any manufacturing or transportation delays. Your dealer might have more information but mine did not. The one consideration is the fact that my Bl+Bl is Alto Blue which may delay the build. But why give a build date if that color isn't available? I'm hoping once members start getting build confirmations we'll all learn more.

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
I am also a March 1st build date for a BL+BL in Area 51. I am not sure why I have to wait so long as I see others with the same specs have much earlier dates.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
Not exactly 100% but the trends show that any of the builds with the Premium options (Moonroof) are scheduled later than the builds without the Premium options.

I believe that's because it's technically a different frame.

hawkonthego

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
Not exactly 100% but the trends show that any of the builds with the Premium options (Moonroof) are scheduled later than the builds without the Premium options.

I ordered my BL without sunroof , only tow package and steelies with silver paint. Ordered on 8-22 , order date confirmed with Ford. Have not been scheduled with a build date yet.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Delivery locale must enter into the equation somehow. It would make zero sense to build in reservation order and then deliver one car here and one car there.

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands

That would be ironic as many of us don't even want the moonroof. I've had a 2001 Escape moonroof bite the dust and my 2008 sounds like its about to. Not a fan.

Arrow007

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
order date was 8/13. I don't remember my reservation date off hand but was sometime in July.
This is really frustrating my reservation date was 7/15 and order date is 8/25, build date as per Ford marketing is 2/8 without any reason. I have a Badlands + badlands package. The only thing which I have extra in my build is the Engine block heater that I can think of other than that it’s pretty standard with Area 51 color.

Last edited:

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Arrow007 -- I'm in the same boat...

After the 2nd build production delay (first was Jan 25th/Feb 1st; second now is Feb 22nd "at the earliest") Wifey is not happy...

So if I'm pushed to March 1st then we're adding 12 weeks or so until delivery of our Badlands...

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
Just wondering if people with build dates for March 1st was due to the cargo management system. I know I told my dealer to remove that option, but apparently they did not. I asked for a preview of my order and saw that splash guards and cargo mgmt was still on it.

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
Just wondering if people with build dates for March 1st was due to the cargo management system. I know I told my dealer to remove that option, but apparently they did not. I asked for a preview of my order and saw that splash guards and cargo mgmt was still on it.
I am part of the 3/1 build group. I did order the cargo management system but I heard that was not backordered anymore. The only thing I have been able to find is that they are having issues with the moonroof which I also got on my BL+BL. But then again I am seeing people get cars with moonroof all the time so I'm not really sure what is going on. I am trying to stay positive and say it is more time for me to save up but I would love to get it tomorrow!

JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Just called up my Ford dealership to change my order from the Outer Banks trim to the Badlands and the ordering system stopped him. He was only able to order the badlands without the badlands package. The system kept popping up a message about commodity and unable to add badlands package.

He mentioned the Ford rep was coming in tomorrow and we would find out more. But, he stated they must be having issues with getting some of the parts for the badlands package - ugh.....

OP
OP
Grandpargus

Grandpargus

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Arcua
Just received e-mail from Ford to inform me build date change from March 1 to April 5. Anybody have knowledge or reason for delay? Badlands cyber orange model with all options.
Sponsored