BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Please note, if this is already in our Forum my bad, just couldn't find it. Thought both items would be helpful for folks looking at the Sport though... its probably in the 6g forum but we definitely need it over here.

1. X Plan Pricing

Just checking to see exactly how this works...

Is it 4% off trim invoice price? or Is it 4% off total invoice with the bells and whistles factored in?

2. Granger Ford Program Offer

I read through a thread over in 6g... which confused me... not in a bad way, but hoping to get some clarification from @Granger Ford

What exactly is the program you are offering for Broncos and Bronco Sport? I read a post late last night that made me think its even better than the $1000 off invoice. Thank you for the clarification Albert. Also, if you could shed wisdom on your deal in relation to #1 on this thread! Thanks brother.
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
1. X Plan Pricing

Is it 4% off trim invoice price? or Is it 4% off total invoice with the bells and whistles factored in?

• it is .4% off of invoice plus 275 that is what the x plan number will be on the invoice...
    • You just missed the decimal in front of the 4...
  • You do not add the 275 onto the invoice x plan that you will see when priced..
  • Yes it has all the bells & whistles added in on the invoice...

• $1,000 under invoice / $1,300 under invoice with x plan pin...
  • $180 Doc fee / $100 DOC fee with x plan pricing
  • $45 State of Iowa transit tag fee...
  • Do not have to finance with us
  • NO mandatory add on's ( tint, fluff & poo, wheel locks, etching, or any other items)
What exactly is the program you are offering for Broncos and Bronco Sport? I read a post late last night that made me think its even better than the $1000 off invoice. Thank you for the clarification Albert. Also, if you could shed wisdom on your deal in relation to #1 on this thread! Thanks brother.

• The confusion on the B6G site has been over options ordered on the Bronco window sticker...
  • Those are in the invoice as well and as such discounted from MSRP
  • The Ford Accessories that they confuse with options have no invoice only cost and asking price
  • They are a small margin item to the point if I had to buy one and pay our employee 10% I would pay more that retail on the items...
  • We will install all Accessories bought at $100 per hour shop rate instead of retail shop rate..

OP
OP

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
1. X Plan Pricing

• it is .4% off of invoice plus 275 that is what the x plan number will be on the invoice...
    • You just missed the decimal in front of the 4...
  • You do not add the 275 onto the invoice x plan that you will see when priced..
  • Yes it has all the bells & whistles added in on the invoice...

• $1,000 under invoice / $1,300 under invoice with x plan pin...
  • $180 Doc fee / $100 DOC fee with x plan pricing
  • $45 State of Iowa transit tag fee...
  • Do not have to finance with us
  • NO mandatory add on's ( tint, fluff & poo, wheel locks, etching, or any other items)

• The confusion on the B6G site has been over options ordered on the Bronco window sticker...
  • Those are in the invoice as well and as such discounted from MSRP
  • The Ford Accessories that they confuse with options have no invoice only cost and asking price
  • They are a small margin item to the point if I had to buy one and pay our employee 10% I would pay more that retail on the items...
  • We will install all Accessories bought at $100 per hour shop rate instead of retail shop rate..
Wow... that's pretty fantastic... both answers to 1 and 2...

I didn't realize X Plan was for the whole package. That's pretty great... even a few more hundred dollars in savings makes things pretty helpful. So basically, I look at Trim Invoice price... then add on invoice prices... and do the math from there.

Then Granger is giving 1300 off of that number as well... I'll private message you later so I can get a more accurate idea of things as I hate Math. But that sounds amazballs. Should anyone within a certain distance from you not be buying their vehicle from you, I just don't get it...

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Now I seriously wish I hadn’t ordered yet. I definitely think it would be worth a road trip.

OP
OP

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Now I seriously wish I hadn’t ordered yet. I definitely think it would be worth a road trip.
I hear you... I really have to do some math here... I get that dealerships can't commit to whether or not driving super far right out the gate is a good idea or not... but the eye test on that value is crazy.

But now I'm even curious as to whether or not its cheaper to buy from Granger and get it shipped as well...

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
@Molson
@BobSlydel21

'The order has not been scheduled yet so you can still cancel it and order a different one...

It will be in status unscheduled-clean, unscheduled-Material hold or Unscheduled-Compatibility/Material hold

Dealer may get upset but tell them what you can buy it for and see if they play ball...

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Dealer may get upset but tell them what you can buy it for and see if they play ball...
Based on the fact they never fully responded to my question on if they doing ADM and accepting X-Plan I doubt they’ll play ball. I have regretting choosing them since I made my order.

SandBam

Badlands
First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hello Granger Ford, I am getting quoted at $34,000 for Xplan plus $500 off military appreciation to include TTL for an Outerbanks Alto Blue Navy Pier. No Add one. Does this sound about right?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Hello Granger Ford, I am getting quoted at $34,000 for Xplan plus $500 off military appreciation to include TTL for an Outerbanks Alto Blue Navy Pier. No Add one. Does this sound about right?
What was the window sticker for the Bronco Sport

OP
OP

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
hey brother,

im not
I'm confused on how that is right... Not a statement of fact by the way... genuinely confused. But from all the questioning I have been doing X Plan is based on Invoice, and invoice is static; or at least that is how I understood it. Here is my playbook for Bronco Sport Badlands with X Plan, no add ons of coruse but paint job since its relative to you.

Bronco Sport Badlands

Invoice $ 31,517
- 4% $ 126
+ ADM $ 250
+ ALTO $ 395
+DELIVERY $ 1,495

Cust Cost $33,511

As said, this has just been my impression... can't speak to taxes and what else I'm missing... honestly I thought I read that the $275 ADM is actually a part of the number after the -4%... not sure if that's true though. Only thing I'm missing is taxes I thought.

Excited to see if Albert @Granger Ford is able to shed more light on it though for sure. I'd like to know if I'm off here without a doubt. And exactly what the truth is regarding the $275 adm.

Just surprised you're still at the $34,000 though, especially with your $500 off for your military service. Here's a screen shot of the fordpartner page if you havn't already seen it.

Ford Bronco Sport Pricing: X Plan & Granger Program 1598503172078

SandBam

Badlands
First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
hey brother,

im not

I'm confused on how that is right... Not a statement of fact by the way... genuinely confused. But from all the questioning I have been doing X Plan is based on Invoice, and invoice is static; or at least that is how I understood it. Here is my playbook for Bronco Sport Badlands with X Plan, no add ons of coruse but paint job since its relative to you.

Bronco Sport Badlands

Invoice $ 31,517
- 4% $ 126
+ ADM $ 250
+ ALTO $ 395
+DELIVERY $ 1,495

Cust Cost $33,511

As said, this has just been my impression... can't speak to taxes and what else I'm missing... honestly I thought I read that the $275 ADM is actually a part of the number after the -4%... not sure if that's true though. Only thing I'm missing is taxes I thought.

Excited to see if Albert @Granger Ford is able to shed more light on it though for sure. I'd like to know if I'm off here without a doubt. And exactly what the truth is regarding the $275 adm.

Just surprised you're still at the $34,000 though, especially with your $500 off for your military service. Here's a screen shot of the fordpartner page if you havn't already seen it.

Ford Bronco Sport Pricing: X Plan & Granger Program 1598503172078
This price of around 34000 included tax title and license

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
hey brother,

im not

Bronco Sport Badlands

Invoice $ 31,517
- 4% $ 126
+ ADM $ 250
+ ALTO $ 395
+DELIVERY $ 1,495

Cust Cost $33,511

What is the ADM 250 you speak of?

ADM is additional Dealer Markup which is not allowed on any plan price..

Do you mean Administrative cost... that is $275 for computation reasons...

The 4% you have should be .4%... the math is incorrect, the .4% is computed from the MSRP without freight, not the invoice...

starofdavid11

First Edition
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Cr-V
Is there a way to transfer a FE order to a different dealer? Mine seems to be a bit clueless and will not change my order from a reservation into an actual order even after more than a month. I'd like to keep the FE but idk if that reservation is transferable or not. I ask as the way I've seen other people transfer orders is by canceling and creating a new one.

Thanks.

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
Is there a way to transfer a FE order to a different dealer? Mine seems to be a bit clueless and will not change my order from a reservation into an actual order even after more than a month. I'd like to keep the FE but idk if that reservation is transferable or not. I ask as the way I've seen other people transfer orders is by canceling and creating a new one.

Thanks.
The reservation is transferable by calling Ford. They allow you to do it one time. I had to move mine as well.

Keep in mind though once it gets converted to an order you can not change.
Sponsored