OP
Theowlhoothoot

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My local FORD dealer just told me they can look at it in APRIL! that's 2 month's away!
Dang that's unfortunate. We unded up trading the Bronco Sport in, but the issue never came back after the hair tie was removed.
Sponsored

kanine

Badlands
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2014 Mustang GT
Damn, I just the the Wrench light tonight when I started my car up after work. It drove fine in the morning, and it still drove normally with the light on the way home. I just have a bit over 2,600 miles on this car, kinda disappointed. The app says Powertrain Malfunction/Reduced Power. I will have to contact the service center, but I need the car right now.

Jcera304

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Same light came on for me this morning on my way to work. I just broke 600 miles. It drove just fine but I pulled off after a mile or so and turned it off and back on. Seemed to turn the code off. If it happens again, I’ll probably have it serviced.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Same light came on for me this morning on my way to work. I just broke 600 miles. It drove just fine but I pulled off after a mile or so and turned it off and back on. Seemed to turn the code off. If it happens again, I’ll probably have it serviced.
Hello, Jason! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with the Powertrain Malfunction concern. Thanks!

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport, '20 Jeep Gladiator, '99 SLK230
Hello, Jason! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with the Powertrain Malfunction concern. Thanks!
Doing the same. I have this same intermittent problem, except I've already been to the dealer, who then did nothing. Just happened again to me for the second time. Light, no light on restart. Dealer says they couldn't find any issues (aside from the fact I have a record of the malfunction in the app, which apparently means nothing).
Sponsored