ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150
The Sport is honestly the perfect quick getaway vehicle. Mileage is great (for a vehicle shaped like a brick), capabilities are perfectly acceptable, and the accessories available top the cake.

I've got a few "girly Bronco" comments from guys at work, but every other co-worker that doesn't have some fragile masculine facade loves it.

Traded my lifted and modified 2017 F-150 5.0 FX4 for a rapid red BB+BB.
I’ve found that most of the guys that would laugh at your “girly Bronco” are usually too scared to be a little different. I’m 6’4 355 and regularly drive my sons Mini Cooper S to work. You should see the faces ?. I’ve offered to give rides to shut them up. No takers yet. Keep rockin’ the sport and the mpg’s ?

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I’ve found that most of the guys that would laugh at your “girly Bronco” are usually too scared to be a little different. I’m 6’4 355 and regularly drive my sons Mini Cooper S to work. You should see the faces ?. I’ve offered to give rides to shut them up. No takers yet. Keep rockin’ the sport and the mpg’s ?
Very fun cars to drive; I have a 09 JCW and l love it ?

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
The Sport is honestly the perfect quick getaway vehicle. Mileage is great (for a vehicle shaped like a brick), capabilities are perfectly acceptable, and the accessories available top the cake.

I've got a few "girly Bronco" comments from guys at work, but every other co-worker that doesn't have some fragile masculine facade loves it.

Traded my lifted and modified 2017 F-150 5.0 FX4 for a rapid red BB+BB.
Haha so true man. “Some fragile masculine facade” well said!

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Slow down on terrain like that ?
I don't speak Portuguese; wonder if it's the spotter or the driver. Maybe the camera angle is off but looked like there was better lines to take to me.
If I remember his previous video he is pretty harsh on his bronco. He tore the shit out of it and had to have it repaired after his first time out.

Last edited:

BrokenxArrow

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Not mine, but I thought this was an interesting build that people might be interested in.

The mechanic at the shop said this has a 3.5inch lift (although I'm skeptical), smooth fender flares, and hood scoop for those interested in seeing. It's a base.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 20210416_181405