Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Looks like the same basket I’m hoping to get. Yakima loadwarrior? Curious, what crossbars did you end up going with?
Umm they were from amazon and cheap... but the seem to be holding up alright... titopena i think ... idk they have quite a few options ... theyre obviously not thule or yakima bars ...but for my uses they do just fine.

MTBabyBronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Beautiful! Looks like same basket I’m thinking of getting. Yakima loadwarrior? What crossbars did you go for?
It is the medium size OffGrid basket with the jet stream bars.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just spent a couple of days with some old friends I helped get a BS. Rented a cabin in Hochatown, OK. Explored the forest roads and trails in the area. Didn't really find anything that was a challenge for the new KO2's. Was cloudy and rainy so I didn't take many pics.

Tried out a new set of Motorola walkie talkies and they worked great to keep in touch. It was nice to get out in the woods for a coupleof days.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport thunderbird 007

Justin

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend + BB
Just spent a couple of days with some old friends I helped get a BS. Rented a cabin in Hochatown, OK. Explored the forest roads and trails in the area. Didn't really find anything that was a challenge for the new KO2's. Was cloudy and rainy so I didn't take many pics.

Tried out a new set of Motorola walkie talkies and they worked great to keep in touch. It was nice to get out in the woods for a coupleof days.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport thunderbird 007
The Sport is honestly the perfect quick getaway vehicle. Mileage is great (for a vehicle shaped like a brick), capabilities are perfectly acceptable, and the accessories available top the cake.

I've got a few "girly Bronco" comments from guys at work, but every other co-worker that doesn't have some fragile masculine facade loves it.

Traded my lifted and modified 2017 F-150 5.0 FX4 for a rapid red BB+BB.

Last edited:

fistpumpbruh

Badlands
First Name
Karson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST st3
Took a little drive today. More fun tomorrow!

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport InkedInkedIMG_20211104_123424-01_LI
MAN Area51 really POPs in that Moab red rock! First place I'm taking my Badlands when she gets here.

What trails are you hitting down there?

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I’m the same way man I park in a far out corner of the lot at work too. We all probably have that i common. Ha.
Last year, about a week after I got my BS, one of the wives of a doctor in the building hit an employee car from another floor but refused to admit to it until the cop pulled out a measuring tape and the marks on the opposing fenders were the exact same height and color matching... She finally admitted to it. I have front and rear trail cams that are motion and incident activated. I got to my car I had a small dent and checked the tape... Friggin apple fell from a tree, how I never noticed an apple tree in the office lot for years is crazy

Last edited:

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Last year, about a week after I got my BS, one of the wives of a doctor in the building hit an employee car from another floor but refused to admit to it until the cop pulled out a measuring tape and the marks on the opposing fenders were the exact same height and color matching... She finally admitted to it. I have front and rear trail cams that are motion and incident activated. I got to my car I had a small dent and checked the tape... Friggin apple fell from a tree, how I never noticed an apple tree in the office lot for years is crazy
It sometimes amazes me how dishonest people will be.

Buster

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend; 2021 Kia Telluride SX
Pretty decent mud at my kids' softball field after a bunch of rain yesterday. Most people drive around it. My wife volunteered to get out to snap a pic knowing that I'm not most people ????????

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG955490
Sponsored