JPOffroad

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport "Big Ben"
Same model and color that I am getting except with BB package. It looks gorgeous in carbonized gray! It looks like you took off the BB decal. I am a big guy too at 6' 2" and I found that it had plenty of room for me when I test drove one.
It might b the base model, I dont think it has a badge at all looks nice tho like the color.
Sponsored

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
It might b the base model, I dont think it has a badge at all looks nice tho like the color.
Base model has silver wheels not the painted gray like BB AND it has fog lights. Base model doesn't.

KosmicKid

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Raptor '10 Jaguar XKR '21 Bronco Sport
Super cool!! Where is that so I can add it to my road trip bucket list??
Awesome photos! Where'd you go to get such great scenery?
Both in Colorado west of the Springs: 1st is Mt Herman Road/Rampart Range Road and the second is Phantom Canyon Road which is the old railroad line that ran from Canon City to Victor. Both are not heavy 4wheel roads but they do have some nice offshoot that can be semi challenging for the Lil Bronco

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Both in Colorado west of the Springs: 1st is Mt Herman Road/Rampart Range Road and the second is Phantom Canyon Road which is the old railroad line that ran from Canon City to Victor. Both are not heavy 4wheel roads but they do have some nice offshoot that can be semi challenging for the Lil Bronco
Nice...

jofer

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport, '23 2Dr Bronco
Just got mine (and @Waiting_In_TX 's) home last night! The photo may not be too exciting compared to all the offroading pics, but I'm super stoked anyway! We had to have welcome beers using the bottle opener on the back of course! (Cargo management system makes for a nice little table, as well)
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport bronco_sport_welcome_beers