ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150
Owning Cyber Orange really makes you aware of a general trend among autos. Slightly discomforting really, to be that noticeable!
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG_20211210_100759418_HDR
Not to mention you’re one of the only ones smart enough to back in to your spot
Sponsored

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Not to mention you’re one of the only ones smart enough to back in to your spot
Heh. I try to park like that if I can unless I know I'll need to load the back. I think it started from work; It's a great feeling to get in at the end of the day and just go.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Looks great…..hope you are happy with it after the looooong wait
Thanks. I think it is totally awesome!! So much fun to drive!! It drives so smooth, so tight, zero noises of any kind none, steering brakes feel great, and acceleration very impressive.

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
Thanks. I think it is totally awesome!! So much fun to drive!! It drives so smooth, so tight, zero noises of any kind none, steering brakes feel great, and acceleration very impressive.
Yeah the acceleration still impresses me…. Would be cool to see your SVO and bronco in the 1/4…..?

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Owning Cyber Orange really makes you aware of a general trend among autos. Slightly discomforting really, to be that noticeable!
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG_20211210_100759418_HDR
I’m surprised actually that there’s so many red & blue as well in this pic. Here, EVERY car is some form of white/silver/gray/black. Which of course I had to choose as I’m not really a standout guy, but I sure admire others who choose great colors like cyber orange!

Big Kahuna

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Website
theshockleys.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F350, 2012 Nissan Rogue
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport Resized_20211214_075831

My wife snapped this pic as we were leaving the house this morning. First snow for the new Bronco and our only way into work today. Thanks to the current state of affairs for the last few months I can't seem to find tires for my truck. Unfortunately the big beast didn't make it very far on my old worn out tires, but I was thankful to at least get it back home and not stuck out on the road.

My wife gave me the honor of the Bronco's first snow run and it did great. We drop down about 1,000 feet during our trip into town and the Bronco performed perfectly in "Slippery" mode.

Now it looks like I'm going to have to buy cheap, no name tires for the truck as everything that I've used in the past is still not available.

Last edited: