Poll: How much did you pay for your Bronco Sport?

How much did you pay for your Bronco Sport? If you got a rebate please include it.

• Total voters

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
May 2021
Big Bend with trailer tow and mudflaps
Sticker minus $500 rebate and 4 years 0% through Ford
Just turned 13,000 miles and couldn’t be happier.
Sponsored

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Got MSRP—$1000 cash at time of order. Will get any other incentives when it comes in.

LavenderBloom

Badlands
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
MSRP minus $1k plus $10k in aftermarket. Got $21k for my trade. Hell of a deal!

baja_bob

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
I put $2K down, got a $500 rebate from Ford and a small rebate from Ford credit, in the end it was a little over $30,000 for a Big Bend with no Ford employee discounts.

Deleted member 6599

Family member A Plan discount, $1,000 for ordering it online and $1,000 military veteran discount thru IDme. Paid around $31,000 for the Badlands. Said no to all the dealer add ons and extended warranty.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Family member A Plan discount, $1,000 for ordering it online and $1,000 military veteran discount thru IDme. Paid around $31,000 for the Badlands. Said no to all the dealer add ons and extended warranty.
Tell me more about this veteran discount please.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Really.... I wasn't offered the opportunity for a military discount. Pfft....
I just went through the process of setting up the id.me to verify, and it's only for active duty and veterans 2 years after service, unless there's some other program I'm missing.

fog53

Big Bend
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Not sure what the MSRP was at the time I bought mine but with trade in I financed 14000

BSBB4Les

Big Bend
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Mustang conv, '22 Bronco Sport (Spooky)
I too, received a small discount from Ford credit which brought the selling price of my Big Bend below msrp. The big deal for me was the dealer offered me $2k over blue book for my trade a 2019 Ford Ecosport titanium. That paid off the loan and gave me an additional $3k toward the down. In any other time I would have had to fight just to get them to pay off the loan! I have a great dealership to do business with.

rootdoc

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
BS BB with convenience pkg and various other options.
$1000 order rebate + $500 military discount = $1500 under MSRP.
rebate/discount basically paid for my moonroof and tow pkg.

Rob_Broncowski

Big Bend
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Paid sticker MSRP for a 22 BB with the convenience package, March 3. The following weekend or soon after Ford did an overall price increase. When I bought mine, they had 3 BB in stock, black, cyber orange, and iconic silver. I went with the iconic silver (as it was the one with the convenience package). They still have the black one in on the lot last I checked and it’s almost 4k more than what they were asking for it when I bought mine.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sign up for a free account at https://www.id.me/. Click shop and search for Ford Motor Company. You’ll be able to print out the discount and give it to the dealer.
I did. The only military/veteran offer right now is $500, but only for active duty and those within 2 years of separation.

Deleted member 6599

I just went through the process of setting up the id.me to verify, and it's only for active duty and veterans 2 years after service, unless there's some other program I'm missing.
They changed the discount recently. . Guess I got lucky. It was $1,000 for me and there was no separation date. I’ve been out since 2004.

Deleted member 6599

They changed the discount recently. . Guess I got lucky. It was $1,000 for me and there was no separation date. I’ve been out since 2004.
Thank you for your registration.

Ford Motor Company is grateful for your honorable service to our country through our exclusive Military Appreciation Program. This offer provides you with the opportunity to receive a Military Appreciation Exclusive Cash Reward offer good toward the purchase or lease of an eligible new 2021/2022/2023 model year Ford vehicle.

For a limited time when you purchase a new 2021/2022/2023 Ford vehicle you will receive a $1000 Exclusive Cash Reward!

This offer is limited to purchases made between February 11, 2022 through April 4, 2022!
Sponsored