fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
These are adhered pretty good to the Door , they don't wrap around , but do cover the edge of the doors . I believe they are factory , cant see the Dealer installing them ,but ya never know .
Ford Bronco Sport Plastic on door edges and tire pressure sensor failure door trim on BS 2
Sponsored

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Our Area 51 color OB has Black ones on there & I believe they should be there , they're door edge chip protectors . Bad TPMS should be taken to dealer & also have them look at the Door trim ,if you haven't ripped it off already .
My opinion exactly. I've got mine.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Take the tire sensor in it will covered under the bumper to bumper warranty.
Tires are not covered under the factory warranty. Don't know if they would cover a sensor or not. I'd just take it in to Discount Tire and they would do it quickly for not much money.

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
These are adhered pretty good to the Door , they don't wrap around , but do cover the edge of the doors . I believe they are factory , cant see the Dealer installing them ,but ya never know .
Ford Bronco Sport Plastic on door edges and tire pressure sensor failure door trim on BS 2
This is a dealer add, and honestly it's just a dealer fee cause it's cheap but they probably charged 200 or more. However, they are said to prevent you from causing damage if your door swings into another car. They are really useful for people who park in a garage against a wall. It will protect the leading edge from scratches and chips. Although I saw a pool noodle hack that cuts a noodle in half on the length and installed them as bumpers on the wall. Actually brilliant!
Ford Bronco Sport Plastic on door edges and tire pressure sensor failure Use-a-Pool-Noodle-to-Protect-Your-Car-Against-Scratches-in-the-Garage-Final

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Tires are not covered under the factory warranty. Don't know if they would cover a sensor or not. I'd just take it in to Discount Tire and they would do it quickly for not much money.
You are correct that tires are not covered but the sensors aren't part of the tires, they are attached to the rim. They should be covered under factory warranty unless they are damaged by someone other that a dealer changing a tire. Take it to the dealer, they aren't cheap.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
tire sensor should be a warranty item, tires would not be.
Sponsored