Phil_R

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Jeep Gladiator
Our 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands was built on 11-18-22. It made it to our dealership yesterday (12-13-22) and I was told that the PDI is already completed. Because of my wife's work schedule, we have to wait until Monday to pick it up.

I was thinking that it would not arrive at the dealership until January or February. Nice surprise that it has shown up early.

The order was confirmed on 8-16-22, so it arrived at the dealership just a little less than 4 months! We are pretty excited to get the new BS BL and can't wait to get it home.

Not sure about the 2023 MY orders, however it is a plus to know that they are getting a little better, at least with our build, getting them delivered.

Everyone have a blessed day!

Phil
Sponsored

OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We look forward to the pictures and what you name your Christmas miracle.
I will update with pictures when we get it for sure, however not sure of the name yet! It will actually be my wife's vehicle, so she will have to name it. This ought to be interesting. I am guessing yours is named "Tigger" possibly???

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Congrats! It's nice that you got yours so soon despite the everlasting distribution and delivery delays. I wish I could say the same. We ordered our BS just a day after you did but mine is still in the production phase (over a week now) and hasn't moved to built status. Hopefully it'll be built sometime this week. But it doesn't help that ours is an Outer Banks with the 1.5. Yours is a Badlands with the 2.0 which doesn't have the fuel injector recall or likely as many options making it a constraint for production. Regardless, I hope you and your wife enjoy. You won't regret it.

OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! It's nice that you got yours so soon despite the everlasting distribution and delivery delays. I wish I could say the same. We ordered our BS just a day after you did but mine is still in the production phase (over a week now) and hasn't moved to built status. Hopefully it'll be built sometime this week. But it doesn't help that ours is an Outer Banks with the 1.5. Yours is a Badlands with the 2.0 which doesn't have the fuel injector recall or likely as many options making it a constraint for production. Regardless, I hope you and your wife enjoy. You won't regret it.
Thanks Conner! This was actually a dealer order, however we put a deposit down as soon as we found out it was not spoken for. Funny though, it is completely loaded with most all the available accessories or options too. Still was built and shipped out soon. Yours is a 2023 though, correct? See ours is a model year 2022. I hated to take a 2022 this late in the year, however it has everything my wife and I wanted as far as being a Badlands, the 2.0 liter engine, the area 51 color, and all the options. Good luck on getting yours soon too!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Congratulations on getting it in a timely matter. Mine was also 4 months. I think it is basically luck where end up when they have parts. They keep the line moving if at all possible and ones partially done sit in purgatory until they get extra parts.

OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations on getting it in a timely matter. Mine was also 4 months. I think it is basically luck where end up when they have parts. They keep the line moving if at all possible and ones partially done sit in purgatory until they get extra parts.
Thanks Steve!

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Our 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands was built on 11-18-22. It made it to our dealership yesterday (12-13-22) and I was told that the PDI is already completed. Because of my wife's work schedule, we have to wait until Monday to pick it up.

I was thinking that it would not arrive at the dealership until January or February. Nice surprise that it has shown up early.

The order was confirmed on 8-16-22, so it arrived at the dealership just a little less than 4 months! We are pretty excited to get the new BS BL and can't wait to get it home.

Not sure about the 2023 MY orders, however it is a plus to know that they are getting a little better, at least with our build, getting them delivered.

Phil
Congratulations! Drive carefully since you will be 5 days with no sleep.

BroncoDave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Phil
Happy for you!!! Mine got built yesterday. Mine will probably take longer to be delivered due to the holidays.

OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Happy for you!!! Mine got built yesterday. Mine will probably take longer to be delivered due to the holidays.
Thanks Dave. Once they are built, it seems like it does not take too long to get them shipped to the dealership, in my case anyway. Since you are getting a Badlands, and there are probably no recalls or holds, hopefully you will get it in early January. What delivery date is Ford giving you?

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
Keep the faith. My OBX was scheduled to build the week of Dec 5. It was built on the 10th and put into shipped status on the 12th. As I understand it the fuel injector recall does not affect 23's. That problem was corrected before the '23 line was started. My Cactus Gray OBX has a moonroof, tech package, and co-pilot 360 assist+. Delivery date 6-12 January.

UPDATE: Picked up at dealer 11 January

Last edited:
OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep the faith. My OBX was scheduled to build the week of Dec 5. It was built on the 10th and put into shipped status on the 12th. As I understand it the fuel injector recall does not affect 23's. That problem was corrected before the '23 line was started. My Cactus Gray OBX has a moonroof, tech package, and co-pilot 360 assist+. Delivery date 6-12 January.
Way to go Mr. Mike!!! That is not too far away!

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Update: I have good news from my dealer. They said it's scheduled to be built tomorrow. I sure can't wait! It's also good to know the fuel injector recall doesn't affect 23s. Thank you for letting me know. That delivery date sounds promising. That's not too far away. Usually it takes well over a month to get it delivered after shipment. Maybe it depends on region. Whatever the case maybe, I couldn't be more excited!
Sponsored