Blue oval fan

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
I haven't read good things about any of the Rough Country lift kits, the spacer or the full suspension kit. I think if you look at the price, you can basically just assume that "you get what you pay for".
My thoughts exactly. Just haven't seen much feedback.

Will probably end up with the basic flatout kit.
Sponsored

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
sweet! i love seeing broncos doing the offroad gig. They really are a tonne of fun, and like you stated, they are amazing at climbing.
as for the clunking, i have heard similar situations with that particular kit. Check out the HRG kit, i don't think there have been any issues.

Great pics!

OP
OP
ttt123

ttt123

Outer Banks
First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford bronco
Yup i pulled off bottom side of the end link and the too wiggles in the hole. I already ordered a set of the hrg links this morning but do you think I should just throw on a lock washer and keep using these till they break and keep the new ones coming as back up?

Ford Bronco Sport picked up a sport, ordered all kinds of stuff last night. incoming build 050F8EFB-0983-42EF-A096-5BABB4AD136E

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Yup i pulled off bottom side of the end link and the too wiggles in the hole. I already ordered a set of the hrg links this morning but do you think I should just throw on a lock washer and keep using these till they break and keep the new ones coming as back up?

Ford Bronco Sport picked up a sport, ordered all kinds of stuff last night. incoming build 050F8EFB-0983-42EF-A096-5BABB4AD136E
If you can stand the noise, you can drive it as is. It's not hurting anything that you won't replace with the HRG endlinks.

OP
OP
ttt123

ttt123

Outer Banks
First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford bronco
The noise will be gone if i can keep it from coming loose. Im gonna try lock washers and see how it does 🤞
Sponsored