Outer Banks
First Name
Marl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Audi R8- 2020 Tesla M3P- 2021 Wrangler Rubi
looks good

more info please.....what tire/size and lift ?

OP
OP

Ironman482

Big Bend
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco sport
Goodyear wrangler workhorse 235/70R17 and Rough Country 1-1/2 strut and spring lift , l discussed the lift in another thread , really like the results so far also installed the etrailer receiver hitch for recovery purposes mostly, next will be a grill guard, we have alot of deer and wild pigs out here in Central Texas and I don't want to total the bronco if I hit one.

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I've been thinking of going with 235s for my next tire instead of the "normal" 245.

We had a 1992 Pathfinder with 235/75/R15 and I figured if those were good for that, 235s should be good for whatever I'll get myself into.

NMhunter

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
Are you getting any rubbing? When my Wildpeaks wear out, I plan on getting that same size tire. The extra rubber between you and the road smooths out the ride on rough roads and a bit more clearance.

When I was in Tucson, wide tires were the norm. They are good for rock and particularly sand. Not so much for mud and snow.

OP
OP

Ironman482

Big Bend
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco sport
Sorry for late reply ,just now seen the post , no no rubbing at all and have put probably 2k miles on them , no serious off roading yet , just typical city and country road driving , lots of wet roads as we've been getting quite a bit of rain lately, and they have preformed fine. I did take a hit on mpg ,but not sure how much because the speedometer has not been corrected so its probably not as bad as the computer thinks it is .

OP
OP

Ironman482

Big Bend
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco sport
How does it handle on and off road
On road I can't tell any difference, as far as off road , all I've done is on a sandy beach with vegetation at the lake bed where I live , it did fine never spun a tire , wasn't able to test in loose sand because the lake has came up 12 feet in the last 3 weeks and all the good trails we had made with our ATVs are underwater now .

Joediesalot

Big Bend
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
I tryed to look for what kind of lift you put in but was unable to locate it could you tell me what you put on

OP
OP

Ironman482

Big Bend
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco sport
I tryed to look for what kind of lift you put in but was unable to locate it could you tell me what you put on
It was the Rough Country full strut and rear coil spring with shock 1-1/2 inch lift .
Sponsored