Perimeter Plus Vehicle Security System and Keyless Entry -- Does Perimeter Plus work in tandem with the Keyless entry system?

Colibri

Big Bend
First Name
Edna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Good afternoon, Everyone!

I have been trying to find the answer to my question about the Perimeter Plus Vehicle Security System and vehicles that have Keyless entry system. Does Perimeter Plus work in tandem with the Keyless entry system, meaning can I have the fob on me, and do I retain the ability to unlock/disarm alarm by pulling on door handle and or using the Keyless pad entry on the door? Or do you have to manually unlock the door with the key fob going forward?

Many thanks!
Sponsored

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
Good afternoon, Everyone!

I have been trying to find the answer to my question about the Perimeter Plus Vehicle Security System and vehicles that have Keyless entry system. Does Perimeter Plus work in tandem with the Keyless entry system, meaning can I have the fob on me, and do I retain the ability to unlock/disarm alarm by pulling on door handle and or using the Keyless pad entry on the door? Or do you have to manually unlock the door with the key fob going forward?

Many thanks!
You can disable the alarm by punching in your code and unlocking the door.
I have the system installed on my vehicle

OP
OP

Colibri

Big Bend
First Name
Edna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thank so much this was exactly what I was looking for!! :like: