KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Is anyone else having issues with not being notified when the alarm is triggered? I never got the push notifications but I did get a message in the FordPass app, now I'm not getting anything if it sets the alarm off.
Sponsored

Feint

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
I have been having the same issue for the past few months. No more notifications when my alarm goes off. It's frustrating because what's the point in having the alarm now?

Any luck figuring out the issue? I've tried reinstalling the Ford App but that didn't help.

John J

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My 2021 BB BS has a little less than 10,000 miles on it and I've owned it from new for two years. I live in upstate NY and garage the BS. I have routinely let it go over a month without starting it and have received the "sleep" message twice. I'm inclined to believe the OP's BS has an issue somewhere. There is no reason why someone can't park the BS for a couple weeks with no trouble as reported.

Reactions: Jrl
OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
I have been having the same issue for the past few months. No more notifications when my alarm goes off. It's frustrating because what's the point in having the alarm now?

Any luck figuring out the issue? I've tried reinstalling the Ford App but that didn't help.
No, I keep forgetting to ask the service manager when I go in. I'm gonna have to make a note to ask when I go for the next oil change.

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
My 2021 BB BS has a little less than 10,000 miles on it and I've owned it from new for two years. I live in upstate NY and garage the BS. I have routinely let it go over a month without starting it and have received the "sleep" message twice. I'm inclined to believe the OP's BS has an issue somewhere. There is no reason why someone can't park the BS for a couple weeks with no trouble as reported.
I receive the sleep message too because I dont work so I don't really drive mine everyday. That has nothing to do with the perimeter plus alarm system. I have owned mine new since January 2021. The 2021 BB didn't come with perimeter plus unless you added it. I had mine added after I bought it so I could do remote start from my key fob. So no there is no issue with the BS itself, it's something to do with the notifications cause I can set the alarm off myself but it doesnt notify me anymore like it use to.
Sponsored