jmusleh00

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hello, bought a Bronco Sport last week. Saw these two chips. I fixed the one by the tail light with touch up paint from the dealer. I was wondering on the other one. Should I leave it alone? IDK if the dealer will do anything. Will it be under warranty ?

Ford Bronco Sport Paint Chip 0EA9CD44-FFD8-40F8-8FE0-8FC24A211289

Ford Bronco Sport Paint Chip 5792C28A-9803-4084-A10E-7D9226152616
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Hello, bought a Bronco Sport last week. Saw these two chips. I fixed the one by the tail light with touch up paint from the dealer. I was wondering on the other one. Should I leave it alone? IDK if the dealer will do anything. Will it be under warranty ?
Good afternoon! Can you please send over a private message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer? I would like to look into your Bronco's paint concerns on my end.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
The one inside the door is clearly a scratch, which I'm guessing you had no part in.

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
If it’s in the door jamb I’d just touch it up too. No one will see it. I know, you’ll know it’s there every time you open the door.

Oban

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Very similar issue here. Took delivery on 7/2, home delivery, did the paperwork inside and walked back out afterwards and noticed two chips on the driver door edge. Unsure best way to fix, leery of touchup kits.

Ford Bronco Sport Paint Chip chip1

Ford Bronco Sport Paint Chip chip2

Adam CW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
If my Badlands has paint chips and other issues, I’ll give my dealer one week to fix them properly before I walk. I am not putting up with defective paint from day one.

OP
OP

jmusleh00

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I agree. Yeah I was upset. I guess this happens more often then not. They offered to fix some of it but the issue is that the paints going to be off. Might even look worse.

Adam CW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I agree. Yeah I was upset. I guess this happens more often then not. They offered to fix some of it but the issue is that the paints going to be off. Might even look worse.
That’s true. I would ask for some type of compensation to ease the pain!

OP
OP

jmusleh00

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Very similar issue here. Took delivery on 7/2, home delivery, did the paperwork inside and walked back out afterwards and noticed two chips on the driver door edge. Unsure best way to fix, leery of touchup kits.

Hey that pic of my trunk I touched it up and you can’t even tell it was touched up. I think yours should be ok. I would make the dealer buy the touch up paint and have a professional put it on. I’m sorry man but at least we ant alone

OP
OP

jmusleh00

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
If it’s in the door jamb I’d just touch it up too. No one will see it. I know, you’ll know it’s there every time you open the door.
You probably are right lol I was just annoyed

OP
OP

jmusleh00

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
That’s true. I would ask for some type of compensation to ease the pain!
Yeah. I got some extra stuff and they been cool about it so yeah but still sucks. I guess it’s been happening a lot