zer0t

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 C63s AMG, 2019 Raptor
This is a great. I’m not sure my first edition even has navigation nevermind the copilot.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
I traded in a 2015 Explorer Sport with 3.5l twin turbo. When you really stepped on the gas it was scary fast. The 2.0l in my new Badlands has not really been tested yet. I don't expect it to be anything like what my Explorer Sport was but I'm ok with that.

Bobaloo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford
Nice to hear , we are very pleased with ours , its the Wife's daily driver & we are looking forward to a good weekend road trip . We picked ours up 2 1/2 hour drive from our house , so we had a good ride back with it , at night no less & I drove all the way back , I like it . 2000 miles on it already .
Since you spoke of night driving, how are those headlights? Strong or weak LED's? One reviewer said he thinks the low beams don't reach out as far as he would like, do you know if they can be adjusted?

wilbur_xmas

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Since you spoke of night driving, how are those headlights? Strong or weak LED's? One reviewer said he thinks the low beams don't reach out as far as he would like, do you know if they can be adjusted?
Pop the hood and you will see some big white plastic adjusters on the top rear of the headlight housing that I assume are for vertical adjustment like many other cars. They have an allen key opening in the center of the adjuster, but are large enough that you can just turn them with your fingers.

PTown_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Badlands
I just returned from about 1000 mile round trip and enjoyed the drive immensely. On power... this engine (2 liter) feels powerful to me and I'm comparing it to a 2010 Mazda CX-9 with the V6. I test drove an OB and felt like I needed to keep that one in Sport mode to feel like I had power. With the BL I don't even feel like Sport mode is necessary. When passing on the highway in normal mode it's very easy to get up past 80 and not even realize it.??

OP
OP

DMEARC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2021 BS OB
It is a very
I just returned from about 1000 mile round trip and enjoyed the drive immensely. On power... this engine (2 liter) feels powerful to me and I'm comparing it to a 2010 Mazda CX-9 with the V6. I test drove an OB and felt like I needed to keep that one in Sport mode to feel like I had power. With the BL I don't even feel like Sport mode is necessary. When passing on the highway in normal mode it's very easy to get up past 80 and not even realize it.??
It is a very nice vehicle for road trips, that’s for sure. As for power, I’ve got nearly 1,000 miles on the car now and I really don’t feel that I’m missing much with the 1.5L. I have other toys that I can drive if I feel the need for speed.
I needed an all-weather machine that looks cool and can exceed 30 mpg and the OB does both very well?

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
I agree , the 1.5 has plenty of power .My wife & I were just talking abut it this weekend when she was zipping out into traffic & we were in "Normal mode" . I don't see an issue with the Head lights , I think they are bright , if out of adjustment take it to the Dealer .

I just got a recall on the downstream Catalytic converter to be replaced .
Sponsored