BroncoUSA

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
That’s interesting, I didn’t realize trading in the Pirelli’s would be an option. May I ask at what location?
Sponsored

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
That’s interesting, I didn’t realize trading in the Pirelli’s would be an option. May I ask at what location?
You may have to call around. If you have Discount Tire around you some locations will offer a small trade in on them, some won’t. My local location offered me $20/tire and I had 800 miles on them. I just put them on Craigslist. They sat in my garage for a couple months but I got $350 for 4 Pirellis eventually. If you can store them for a short bit I’d consider selling them yourself on a local marketplace like Craigslist, Facebook, or Nextdoor.

Davenorton

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 BadLands/Badlands trim Black over rapid red.
Out of curiosity, what kind of tread life are you getting with OEM Pirellis? I am at 21K+ on my "21 badlands, and at a dealer service today, a tire replacement all around was recommended. They do look worn to me.

BigBadWolf

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport 2004 Mustang GT Convertible
I have the all season continental tires that came with my 23 Big Bend. It has snowed and had ice here in Nashville TN. I have not had a chance to try these tires out in snow yet. I wonder if anyone else has driven with these tires in snow/ice yet and how did they perform?

KidWiff

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Heritage
I have the Continental Cross Contact ATR (225 65R 17) on my BS with Heritage trim and while I haven’t had them in the snow yet either but, they’ve been great in both dry and wet conditions so far. I hope they show good performance in the snow as well !!

Checked on one of my favorite tires, General Grabbers, and they don’t seem to make them in 225 65R 17, which was a little disappointing. I’ve had them on my Tahoe for years and they’ve been great.
Sponsored