Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
I got a build date email from ford of the week of June 24 th.
No vin # was attached or referenced.
Am I missing something?
Bl/Bl , in red, tow pack, cargo management table basic nav/ coms system
You will need to get the VIN from your dealer. You will also need the 4 digit order number to track it.
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Was in the process of ordering our badlands today and the salesman confirmed today was the last day to build. While we were getting ready to finalize another dealer called me with the exact spec we were going to order ready to go on their lot. Apparently the guy who ordered it never showed up and wont return their calls. Put the deposit down and get it Monday.
Probably the best deal and opportunity you'll find. I've considered it but every one in my area is missing something. Which is ironic. I didn't add much. Tow, 235 tires, and cargo management.

fastlax16

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport Badlands, 2019 VW Golf R
Probably the best deal and opportunity you'll find. I've considered it but every one in my area is missing something. Which is ironic. I didn't add much. Tow, 235 tires, and cargo management.
I was shocked when he sent over the sticker and it was exactly what we wanted. Cactus Gray Badlands w badlands package, tow and 360. Only thing it has we weren't putting on our build was the floor liners since I really like weather techs. Was back and forth on cargo management, wouldnt mind the shelf, assuming with the part number anyone will be able to order it after the fact.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Grand Cherokee Overland
Because of this post I ordered my Badlands with the Badlands package today. Was being lazy about ordering until now. Dealer wasn't even aware of the deadline to order. Appreciate the heads up and looking forward to my new toy.

gavin28x

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Because of this post I ordered my Badlands with the Badlands package today. Was being lazy about ordering until now. Dealer wasn't even aware of the deadline to order. Appreciate the heads up and looking forward to my new toy.
NICE! Glad you were able to get your order in, the original post prompted me to head in and actually make the order as well glad people were able to share the info.

vfxwelfy

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
I ordered a BL with BL package, tow, 360, cargo and the 235 tires. Ordered March 26th and no word yet and when I called the dealer when the news broke they just said were praying you get it . Was an odd statement but I did laugh.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Was back and forth on cargo management, wouldn't mind the shelf, assuming with the part number anyone will be able to order it after the fact.
Cargo Management System (CMS) is not something you can easily add later because the rear interior panels are different. In order to add it you would need to swap out the rear interior side panels because they have a built in ledge where the shelve/table rests. Non-CMS BS have completely different rear interior side panels. But if you got all the other options you wanted I think you did pretty good.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I ordered a BL with BL package, tow, 360, cargo and the 235 tires. Ordered March 26th and no word yet and when I called the dealer when the news broke they just said were praying you get it . Was an odd statement but I did laugh.
well some are more optimistic and some are more pessimistic. I like to believe the optimists and hope you and the rest of us get them built in a reasonable amount of time. I'm guessing if they changed the date ahead two days, they know how many resources they have to work with...might take a bit longer but I'd guess it gets done.

fastlax16

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cargo Management System (CMS) is not something you can easily add later because the rear interior panels are different. In order to add it you would need to swap out the rear interior side panels because they have a built in ledge where the shelve/table rests. Non-CMS BS have completely different rear interior side panels. But if you got all the other options you wanted I think you did pretty good.
I know. popping off interior panels like that generally isn't too difficult with trim tools unless ford has done something I'm not expecting in terms of how they attach. getting the part number to order them may be a bit of a pain though, might need to track down a vin for a car that had them optioned.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
I know. popping off interior panels like that generally isn't too difficult with trim tools unless ford has done something I'm not expecting in terms of how they attach. getting the part number to order them may be a bit of a pain though, might need to track down a vin for a car that had them optioned.
I don't think it would be too labor intensive to change interior trim panels. But someone on another thread in this forum said to buy the panels and related parts to convert to CMS was around $2,000. So it is pretty much cost prohibitive to convert a vehicle to CMS.

fastlax16

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't think it would be too labor intensive to change interior trim panels. But someone on another thread in this forum said to buy the panels and related parts to convert to CMS was around $2,000. So it is pretty much cost prohibitive to convert a vehicle to CMS.
Did someone actually post part numbers with that price? Was looking for a post wit them and couldn't find it. I could see it being 2k if you were paying dealer labor to install maybe, but none of the necessary parts should add up to that much unless Ford's parts markup rivals Mercedes.

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Did someone actually post part numbers with that price? Was looking for a post wit them and couldn't find it. I could see it being 2k if you were paying dealer labor to install maybe, but none of the necessary parts should add up to that much unless Ford's parts markup rivals Mercedes.
I remember reading that post also, I don't remember the exact price, but it was definitely over $1000, maybe 2000. I remember being shocked by the price.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
See post 36 over in the thread link below:

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/cargo-management-system-updated-with-how-to-use-video.1296/page-3

And can you imagine the wait for those parts? Probably back ordered forever.

fastlax16

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)