Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
if an order for avehicle exists, has a vin and scheduled delivery date- is there any way for the order to be transfered to another person before arrival?
Sponsored

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
if an order for avehicle exists, has a vin and scheduled delivery date- is there any way for the order to be transfered to another person before arrival?
Gee whiz. Not sure. Ask a dealer. I know with the big bronco they did not even let them transfer reservations (first step before the order even existed) unless it was to a family member. It was in their terms and conditions.

OP
OP
Reklussloth

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Gee whiz. Not sure. Ask a dealer. I know with the big bronco they did not even let them transfer reservations (first step before the order even existed) unless it was to a family member. It was in their terms and conditions.
It wqs a general question, but actually in regards to q fullsize haha. I was qt a dealership yesterday and they have a lady who wont be tkaing hers- it is pretty exact to my order- but they told me they will be tacking on 20k to msrp once. They put it for sale... i have one "ordered" but was trying to just find out if theres a way to avoid all of that markup nonsense

Gilstein21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Seems like it’s up to the dealer. If yours was coming in a couple weeks, maybe, but that dealer wants the markup now and make you wait.

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Just buy it and turn it over to CarMax or carvana

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
It wqs a general question, but actually in regards to q fullsize haha. I was qt a dealership yesterday and they have a lady who wont be tkaing hers- it is pretty exact to my order- but they told me they will be tacking on 20k to msrp once. They put it for sale... i have one "ordered" but was trying to just find out if theres a way to avoid all of that markup nonsense
This whole ADM after the fact for those of us that had reservations is BS. I went with Granger to avoid that but then Ford decided to change the allocations process which completely screws me. Fortunately, Granger has offered 6% below invoice on the Bronco Sport which I’ll drive for a few years until I can get my big Badlands.

MoFoCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit 250, VW eGolf, 2021 Badlands
My dad ordered a BS but decided to buy a different car. When the BS arrived that he had ordered, I walked in to the dealer with him and bought it. There was no paperwork, just a verbal ok from him and the Bronco was mine. I don’t think he ever got his $100 deposit back though.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
My dad ordered a BS but decided to buy a different car. When the BS arrived that he had ordered, I walked in to the dealer with him and bought it. There was no paperwork, just a verbal ok from him and the Bronco was mine. I don’t think he ever got his $100 deposit back though.
Very nice!

MoFoCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit 250, VW eGolf, 2021 Badlands
Very nice!
I should be clearer, it wasn't quite that simple....I still had to go through the negotiation process (Dealer: "Price is MSRP minus a $500 Ford rebate. 0% financing. Sound good? We'll be happy to sell it to the next guy in line if not." Me: "OK fine, you got me.") Then of course there was all the financing and title paperwork.

Still waited 2 1/2 hours while they "detailed" it, and by "detailed" I mean the junior salesman scratched the rear window trying to remove a sticker. Not bad enough to throw a fit over it, at least I got the first scratch out of the way quickly. The second one always hurts less.

OP
OP
Reklussloth

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I should be clearer, it wasn't quite that simple....I still had to go through the negotiation process (Dealer: "Price is MSRP minus a $500 Ford rebate. 0% financing. Sound good? We'll be happy to sell it to the next guy in line if not." Me: "OK fine, you got me.") Then of course there was all the financing and title paperwork.

Still waited 2 1/2 hours while they "detailed" it, and by "detailed" I mean the junior salesman scratched the rear window trying to remove a sticker. Not bad enough to throw a fit over it, at least I got the first scratch out of the way quickly. The second one always hurts less.
Im just trying to avoid the dealership putting a ridiculous "market adjustment" on it sorry not paying 20k over msrp. I actually laughed out loud when he told me that... keep in mind it was a base bronco theyre gonna mark at 59k... someone can pay it. Not me.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I ordered my BL/BL in Feb. In April the dealer had a friend of his mom's turn down an identical unit. Caveat here, dealer is a friend of my son's. Son also buys a few hundred F350's annually from him. Dealer called and asked if I wanted it. Well, Hell yeah! I asked if a life-long friend could have my unit when it came in and he agreed. Changed the color for us. No paperwork done. The unit didn't arrive until Oct. 10. Friend paid less than MSRP and got a $500 rebate. They delivered it 100 miles to his home. It's really just up to the dealer. With almost no inventroy to sell, many dealers are on the verge of closing, so it's understandable why it is difficult to get a good deal nowadays. It's the times we live in. Go Brandon, go!

Side note. Friend and I are meeting up later today in Hochatown, OK and drive trails for a couple of days. Have a cool vacation home rented. Mountains and pine trees down in SE OK. And he loves his Rapid Red BL! I'll try to get some pics. Looking forward to a great trip with my best and oldest friend.
Sponsored