BobH

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Miata GT 97 f150 21 BS BL
And then when it gets close to delivery you wake up every morning wondering if it's Christmas yet...
Exactly right. Mine is so close I can taste it. In the last few days it passed just south of me and it is headed north west to the rail head in Montana.
Sponsored

Stangman66

Big Bend
First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order 2021 Bronco Sport
Almost every large Michigan dealer has inventory of Bronco Sports. I ordered ours in Feb build date of May 15th, however the dealer received one similar to our order, so buying it in a couple weeks when my F150 lease is up.

NEBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Exactly right. Mine is so close I can taste it. In the last few days it passed just south of me and it is headed north west to the rail head in Montana.
Can I ask how you are tracking this? Mine shipped about a week ago. I tried using Palsapp after reading posts on here but my VIN isn’t bringing up any results. My window sticker updated yesterday, which apparently means something, I’m just not sure what. lol.

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
After dealing with a dealership that refused to contact me after I left ("order guy wasn't there") 3/27 (Order was supposed to be confirmed 3/29), I contacted another dealer yesterday 3/30. He put the order in (I got the email confirmation from Ford) and everything and told me they were seeing only a 12-15 week leadtime on the BS. I'm hoping this is truly the case or else I was highly misled.

Got my production week yesterday! 5/17!!

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Got my production week yesterday! 5/17!!
That's actually pretty quick from order to production! Care to share any details regarding trim-level and packages?

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
That's actually pretty quick from order to production! Care to share any details regarding trim-level and packages?
BB + BB package, tow, roof rails, CMS, 18" rims, and floor mats. Kodiak Brown.

I thought so too, considering I was give an 12-15 week timeline from the dealer.

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
BB + BB package, tow, roof rails, CMS, 18" rims, and floor mats. Kodiak Brown.

I thought so too, considering I was give an 12-15 week timeline from the dealer.
It looks like the BB package with the moon roof, the tow package and the 18" wheels are all issues.

Be nice to that Ranger

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
It may also be the Computer Chips , like all the other Manufacturers . along with all the other supply issues .
Sponsored