Open House local Overland and Offroad Shop in CT

Babybronc21

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport First Edition
Helloo: spreading the word about an upcoming open house at an Overland and off-road shop in Portland Connecticut. The owner is a standup guy and does a lot of the local EMS and police vehicles. I wanted to spread the word in case anyone was local and interested in attending.

Ford Bronco Sport Open House local Overland and Offroad Shop in CT img_5198-jpe
Sponsored

OP
OP
Babybronc21

Babybronc21

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport First Edition
Iā€™m not trying to be mean to anyone and what Iā€™m about to say I think you realize as you want to trade your OBX for a Badlands or Heritage Limited, but based on what I see and read about North East, you need the more off-road capable vehicle to hang with these folks.

Of course, Iā€™m in Illinois so $5 and my opinion will get you a hot cocoa in Connecticut.
šŸ˜‚ first, youā€™re confusing me with someone else - I donā€™t own an obx I have a first edition and have no intent on trading. Second, we can hang and support my local small business even if my ride wonā€™t be doing rock climbing. They do alot of custom installs. Thanks though. šŸ‘šŸ»

Last edited:

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
Would attend if I was a little closer.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
šŸ˜‚ first, youā€™re confusing me with someone else - I donā€™t own an obx I have a first edition and have no intent on trading. Second, we can hang and support my local small business even if my ride wonā€™t be doing rock climbing. They do alot of custom installs. Thanks though. šŸ‘šŸ»
Yep, I do not know why I had added that here. I was responding to someone that PMed me and it was a multi-tasking fail. My bad!

ajm0903

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands, Miata
Helloo: spreading the word about an upcoming open house at an Overland and off-road shop in Portland Connecticut. The owner is a standup guy and does a lot of the local EMS and police vehicles. I wanted to spread the word in case anyone was local and interested in attending.

Ford Bronco Sport Open House local Overland and Offroad Shop in CT img_5198-jpe
wish I knew about this
Sponsored