Kritas

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I tried recording using my phone. The recording doesn't come close to the actual sound. The sound is deep, smooth, with no drone. Inside it is noticeable but very easy on the ears, don't have to turn the tunes up at all. I have to say it sounds awesome and I'm an old school V8 guy. Never expected it to sound good and sets it apart now from other BSs.
What parts did you use? If you don't mind sharing. I have a MIG and am considering making an exhaust.
Sponsored

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Yeah. I guess I wasn’t completely aware of the curvature of the fender in relation to how I placed. There was a piece on each side that the adhesive kept coming up from. Went for a test ride to the store when we had 30mph winds and I could see it was going to be an issue. So I removed them to prevent from losing them. I need to go back to drawing board for now.
Try this out . If you like .

Ford Bronco Sport Official SHADOW BLACK Bronco Sport Thread C2348225-F6F8-4D2D-946F-2211BBCE7182

Ford Bronco Sport Official SHADOW BLACK Bronco Sport Thread 11444E63-F5BF-44D5-B616-04A25F85D00E

V8 Yankee

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
What parts did you use? If you don't mind sharing. I have a MIG and am considering making an exhaust.
The other parts include 3' of exhaust pipe, Y, ceramic coated tips and a can of high heat enamel paint. All were purchased at a local muffler shop, the shop threw in the partial can of paint for free. The cost for these were about $100.Total cost was $325 and about a hour of time

kingtj

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
So, I had this done to mine this morning .... white vinyl stripes down the sides and the hood decal with the distressed American flag and Bronco on it.

Think it came out pretty good (although the overcast, rainy day today means this isn't the greatest photo right now).

Ford Bronco Sport Official SHADOW BLACK Bronco Sport Thread BSport-vinyl