OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I was on the same thought plain as you about the white and carbonized gray. I live in Rochester too and white looks really sharp...but once any rust starts and stains the paint white...it looks like crap! No thanks! That is why I ordered by BB in carbonized gray the other day. ?
I have the Carbonized Gray and love the color. White was my second choice.
Sponsored

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Thanks. That’s where the confusion lies. I have ordered the 18 inch black wheels they are the same as the OB. Grille is gray. It’s a BB decal also See attached photo.
Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread 2ABC94CC-8E06-41AB-A9D9-C76FEE6A14FA
That is indeed a very strange picture... like a mashup of models almost. Still I can guarantee it is a white roof on the Big Bend. Must be a weird angle with the lighting, or a filter on the photo that was posted.

Edit: Also just a note, the 18" Big Bend wheels are slightly different from the 18" OB wheels. Both are black & come with the 225/60 Michelin tires, just a different 5-point shape. OB have smaller pockets.

Mietro

Big Bend
First Name
Mietro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
That is indeed a very strange picture... like a mashup of models almost. Still I can guarantee it is a white roof on the Big Bend. Must be a weird angle with the lighting, or a filter on the photo that was posted.

Edit: Also just a note, the 18" Big Bend wheels are slightly different from the 18" OB wheels. Both are black & come with the 225/60 Michelin tires, just a different 5-point shape. OB have smaller pockets.
Good to know thanks!

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks. That’s where the confusion lies. I have ordered the 18 inch black wheels they are the same as the OB. Grille is gray. It’s a BB decal also See attached photo.
Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread 2ABC94CC-8E06-41AB-A9D9-C76FEE6A14FA
This is a computer-generated pic of a Big Bend with the Carbonized Gray large-slotted grille, optional 18" machined wheels (these are not the same as on the OB, though also 18"), and possibly/impossibly showing the optional (no cost) Carbonized Gray roof that AFAIK is only available on the Badlands. Only the OB, BL, and FE come standard with the contrasting black roof. Note also the white lettering, no tow hooks, closed towers on the roof rails (these have openings on the BL and FE), and the BB badge. This (a BB) will arrive with a white roof.

Mietro

Big Bend
First Name
Mietro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
This is a computer-generated pic of a Big Bend with the Carbonized Gray large-slotted grille, optional 18" machined wheels (these are not the same as on the OB, though also 18"), and possibly/impossibly showing the optional (no cost) Carbonized Gray roof that AFAIK is only available on the Badlands. Only the OB, BL, and FE come standard with the contrasting black roof. Note also the white lettering, no tow hooks, closed towers on the roof rails (these have openings on the BL and FE), and the BB badge. This (a BB) will arrive with a white roof.
Thanks. I saw one similarly equipped. Looks like the front half will look black because of the sunroof. Appreciate the information!

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks. I saw one similarly equipped. Looks like the front half will look black because of the sunroof. Appreciate the information!
Wow, there is a little rectangle of black roof panel between the windshield and the moonroof, I never noticed that.

Mietro

Big Bend
First Name
Mietro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Wow, there is a little rectangle of black roof panel between the windshield and the moonroof, I never noticed that.
I know. They should finish the roof off completely black with the sunroof option. Now it looks like half of an Oreo

Mietro

Big Bend
First Name
Mietro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Beautiful! Congrats! How’s it in the snow?

takris

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Subaru WRX hatch
Beautiful! Congrats! How’s it in the snow?
Thanks, yeah it's been great, no crashes yet! I've found that the slippery mode makes that throttle a lot less sensitive, which definitely helps my lead feet when driving around town.
Sponsored