OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Is it just me or is the brown leather in the BL model different then the OB leather especially the black portion of the leather. On the OB the leather looks black while in the BL it always looks dark Brown.
The OB leather seats are an odd combination of black and brown leather/vinyl, and gray fabric. The same range of seat in the BL is all black and brown, with the brown alcantara insert at shoulder height. Maybe the light playing tricks...
Sponsored

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Does anybody else think the door handles and Bronco Sport lettering should be Carbonized Gray? To match the top and wheels. Front Bronco lettering stays white.
Hmm...no! I'm still unsure about the gray roof option even. All the black trim looks good, but I don't like black wheels, so carbonized gray there, and on the grille is great. Much gray I'd say is too much. I'd go BLACK letters on the tailgate, keep white in the grille. Oh, and I really like the black door handles, maybe enough to switch out the body-color handles on the Badlands.

BigB'sBrono21

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just purchased my base model last Tuesday. I quickly designed and installed my own 2” level lift. I installed 245/70/17 bfgoodrich km3 tires. I will be installing some ALPHAequipt wheels this week. Just got the windows tinted yesterday.

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread 196F224B-D4C8-4E5C-8EBE-FFB70D8D6E3C

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread 4C02B8A3-7827-4E17-9E2D-CA737B34C91E

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread C68CACEF-68CF-447B-B92D-82F24565D13E

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread 4F738040-5A3D-4023-884E-455D9790B6F9

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread B33285A5-CA4A-471C-BE73-72F5667B1D71

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread 12572293-5620-45A4-B63D-3CE2EBF647B7
Your own 2" lift? care to share the details on that? We have been looking at the kits that are available and they look simple enough to do in a day / weekend. We are going with a bigger more aggressive tire pretty soon too. I really like the stance of yours. Very nice.

Crippsjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Anyone else surprised by the small number of BS being ordered in Oxford White when you look at the order pie chart? I think the Oxford White is really sharp looking, however I realize the Cactus Grey and Area 51 are new, cool colors as well. I guess those in this thread are biased though.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Anyone else surprised by the small number of BS being ordered in Oxford White when you look at the order pie chart? I think the Oxford White is really sharp looking, however I realize the Cactus Grey and Area 51 are new, cool colors as well. I guess those in this thread are biased though.
I think the bright white and black/carbonized gray contrast looks great, especially on a little truck like this. Same sort of visual impact as the Volvo XC40 R Design in white w/black roof, etc. Black, Brown, Gray, Alto Blue, Rapid Red colors are off my list -- too dark for the little Sport. I *like* the orange, but in the long run it looks like a toy school bus and I don't want to pay for it. That leaves me Area 51, Cactus Gray, Silver, and White -- which really pops for me. The other 2 are "ambiguous" colors that create different reactions day/night, different lighting/shade, etc. Thinking at the moment -- Area 51 is too bright "boy blue," Cactus Gray too "seafoam/mint green" at times. I'd sworn off white because it immediately shows any stone chip/rust mark or stain, so there's that. But I like it. Silver, I could compromise (I have a 10-years-old silver-gray VW, "hides" all those stone chips nicely).

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
I think the bright white and black/carbonized gray contrast looks great, especially on a little truck like this. Same sort of visual impact as the Volvo XC40 R Design in white w/black roof, etc. Black, Brown, Gray, Alto Blue, Rapid Red colors are off my list -- too dark for the little Sport. I *like* the orange, but in the long run it looks like a toy school bus and I don't want to pay for it. That leaves me Area 51, Cactus Gray, Silver, and White -- which really pops for me. The other 2 are "ambiguous" colors that create different reactions day/night, different lighting/shade, etc. Thinking at the moment -- Area 51 is too bright "boy blue," Cactus Gray too "seafoam/mint green" at times. I'd sworn off white because it immediately shows any stone chip/rust mark or stain, so there's that. But I like it. Silver, I could compromise (I have a 10-years-old silver-gray VW, "hides" all those stone chips nicely).
I bet next model year they'll offer $595 option "Star White" like they currently do for Escape. I bet it will look fantastic with glossy black roof.

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread 1613063678097

FordFanatic

Big Bend
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Work in progress, still making it mine!
Decals from Vortex
P 245 60 r18 ToYo A/T lll tires on optional 18” factory wheels
Next: simulated bead lock wheels
Pocket fender flares
1.5” lift

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread B2BE74D6-46A1-4C04-AD8A-B5A54B945B0E

FordFanatic

Big Bend
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Work in progress, still making it mine!
Decals from Vortex
P 245 60 r18 ToYo A/T lll tires on optional 18” factory wheels
Next: simulated bead lock wheels
Pocket fender flares
1.5” lift

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread B2BE74D6-46A1-4C04-AD8A-B5A54B945B0E

Montej75

Outer Banks
First Name
JEREMY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Area 51
I had bought a used roof tent that we refinished in a black Rhino Liner material. We’re on a camping trip from California to Washington State and wanted to share our setup.

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread 33D48594-4F25-454F-B4CF-404F8CC564A0

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread Bronco Sport Roof Top Tent 1

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread 8594FCF4-F4F5-419A-B0A3-D57F1CAA5902

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread AAEEA397-BB2A-43B7-AB6A-2531E9EC3CFE

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread Bronco Sport Roof Top Tent 3

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread 2021 Bronco Sport Roof Top Tent

Mietro

Big Bend
First Name
Mietro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Oxford White Big Bend in the snow.

Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread Oxford White Bronco Sport in Snow 2
Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread Oxford White Bronco Sport in Snow 1
Looks like this is the big bend with the moonroof? Can you confirm the rest of the roof is still white? Pics my dealer sent me show an all black roof with the Big Bend optional package.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
I was on the same thought plain as you about the white and carbonized gray. I live in Rochester too and white looks really sharp...but once any rust starts and stains the paint white...it looks like crap! No thanks! That is why I ordered by BB in carbonized gray the other day. ?

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Looks like this is the big bend with the moonroof? Can you confirm the rest of the roof is still white? Pics my dealer sent me show an all black roof with the Big Bend optional package.
If the roof was all black, then your dealer sent you photos of an OB, BL, or FE. Easiest way to tell is wheels or grille. UNLESS the entire car is shadow black, then it’s possible it was a BB or even base lol. I’m sure you wouldn’t be asking the question if that were the case though.

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
That’s a big bend. Even the Big bend models when seen from the front depending on the angle won’t show the colored top. The big bend is easily identifiable by its distinct grey grill.

Mietro

Big Bend
First Name
Mietro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
If the roof was all black, then your dealer sent you photos of an OB, BL, or FE. Easiest way to tell is wheels or grille. UNLESS the entire car is shadow black, then it’s possible it was a BB or even base lol. I’m sure you wouldn’t be asking the question if that were the case though.
Thanks. That’s where the confusion lies. I have ordered the 18 inch black wheels they are the same as the OB. Grille is gray. It’s a BB decal also See attached photo.
Ford Bronco Sport OFFICIAL OXFORD WHITE Bronco Sport Thread 2ABC94CC-8E06-41AB-A9D9-C76FEE6A14FA
Sponsored