Beach_Bum

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco
Agreed, where is the White Top?
I'm still waiting on B/P to see if the CG concept Bronco will be available. If so, Ford can take my money. Otherwise, I'll wait (it will be coming as Ford keeps rolling it out for the public viewing). In the meantime, I'll either pickup a BS (BL + BL) or wait another model year.
Sponsored

ElBronc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Brought this little fella home today.

Ford Bronco Sport Official CYBER ORANGE Bronco Sport Thread 20201231_155050

Also, ordered the lift/level kit from 4WP. Thanks to Chris at MAD, he was a big help.
$199 plus tax.

YMMV, but the manager at the dealer I got it from said doing a kit that minor wouldn't affect warranty at all. Just what he said, I got it saved in text message just incase.

ElBronc

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Ford Bronco Sport Official CYBER ORANGE Bronco Sport Thread 1611281649175

Enjoying my Bronco Sport!
looks good, I cant tell because of night and reflections but is the roof black or grey, how do you like the interior happy or miss some of the BL package options?

LWG

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
looks good, I cant tell because of night and reflections but is the roof black or grey, how do you like the interior happy or miss some of the BL package options?
Hello!
I went with the grey to add some uniqueness. As for the interior, I am happy that I didn't do the BL package. I didn't want leather and the options such nicer sound system, color door handles, etc... I hope this helps!
Sponsored