Petes

Badlands
First Name
Petes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Limited
Thanks for posting this! I just ordered a Badlands in this color, totally saving this picture to show my friends when they ask me what did I end up ordering.

Has anybody seen any pictures of a Badlands in carbonized grey with those wheels but with the bigger Falken tires?

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
just putting this here: i currently own a cactus gray badlands, i love the cactus gray color but i wish i got carbonized gray. do i have buyers remorse no, but the carbonized gray looks so badass. gonna try and keep the color choice solid by saying i still love my cactus gray ?
I ordered Carbon Gray and thinking I should of went Shadow black.. All look good that Cactus grey is nice man!

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Picked up my Bronco Sport today!! I love it! Can’t wait to test it off road.
Ford Bronco Sport Official CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Sport Thread B3F50ADD-0D12-4442-A31C-2CD1F241BB25
Looks great What interior did you go with? Do you still have a backup cam without the BL package ? Can you post some more pics?

Petes

Badlands
First Name
Petes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Limited
Yeah I like the 245's too but allready ordered the 235's so will just keep those :)
I’m on the same boat, ordered a Carbonized Gray BL+ BL package with the 235s. I’m loving the look of the 245s but I’ll probably stick with the ones I ordered.

BroncoMan77

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Looks great What interior did you go with? Do you still have a backup cam without the BL package ? Can you post some more pics?
- I went with the cloth area51 interior. Yes it has the backup and the front camera. Yep I can post some additional pictures

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Picked up my Bronco Sport today!! I love it! Can’t wait to test it off road.
Ford Bronco Sport Official CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Sport Thread B3F50ADD-0D12-4442-A31C-2CD1F241BB25
This looks so good, I almost changed mine off Carbonized Grey to Shadow Black but glad I didn't. Kinda Creepy but your Bronco is my Background Pic right now