Petes

Badlands
First Name
Petes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Limited
Test Model they had at Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego.

A family member of mine wanted to go check it out today; I emailed the rep that helped me with my order and he told me Ford had allowed them to sell off the test vehicles.

Ford Bronco Sport Official CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Sport Thread E4989FE7-4314-4883-B3A1-02E41B752C8D
Ford Bronco Sport Official CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Sport Thread A4EA1B77-AE75-4914-B9C9-38A3AAB759CC

playdohpy

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
It's what I ordered for my build primarily because I really like that contrast with that orange Badlands badge. I think once I finally get it I want to match that orange and paint the tow hooks orange too!

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
Was in a parking lot yesterday and someone stopped me and commented on the gray color and how much they like it. They said at first they thought it was a Range Rover from the back until they got closer. Don't know how you could miss the Bronco Sport badge, lol.

Midgiesbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
We just picked up our Badlands tonight. Funny, it's for my wife and she raced home to put it in the garage since it was about to rain. Badlands with badlands, 235's, 360 and floor matts. The only thing short term plan is to get it ceramic coated. She's thinking she wants me to get a black stripe in the center of the hood but we'll see

Ford Bronco Sport Official CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Sport Thread image0 (2)

playdohpy

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
We just picked up our Badlands tonight. Funny, it's for my wife and she raced home to put it in the garage since it was about to rain. Badlands with badlands, 235's, 360 and floor matts. The only thing short term plan is to get it ceramic coated. She's thinking she wants me to get a black stripe in the center of the hood but we'll see

image0 (2).jpeg
Looks awesome!! I was thinking of the same down the road with maybe getting decals like the first edition put on. I think first thing on my list is probably a leveling lift to get it a little higher, then plastidipping the front and rear bronco letters.

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

image0 (2).jpeg
I actually think that this color combo, the black and grey roof, and the Kodiak brown with the grey roof are the top color choices. All black is what I have, it’s cool and all, but man two-tone is where it’s at!! Congrats!

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I actually think that this color combo, the black and grey roof, and the Kodiak brown with the grey roof are the top color choices. All black is what I have, it’s cool and all, but man two-tone is where it’s at!! Congrats!
I have a local guy that wants $395 to wrap the roof glossy black. I'm on the fence if I should do this or have the roof painted.

Midgiesbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
We looked at the Kodiak brown but in person thought it had way too much metalic in the sun. She considered the cactus gray but it looked too green in certain light. This was totally my wifes choice, I just made sure it was the Badlands since I wanted the 2.0 instead of the 1.5

Bpreston

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have a local guy that wants $395 to wrap the roof glossy black. I'm on the fence if I should do this or have the roof painted.
$395 is a killer deal, I’ve so far been quoted $1,500 to wrap my roof Grey to match the carbonized look. I’ve continued to look for other folks to review my options.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
8 months later.. Worth the wait. Drove it 100 miles today because why not. Every feature exceeded expectations
9A437F3A-12A9-4B8C-8CC9-BF6D0EB6F998.jpeg
Even though my soon-to-be delivered BS Badlands will be Alto Blue, I'm digging your "steelies". Your pic confirms that I made the right choice when selecting my wheels.

Dbcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Even though my soon-to-be delivered BS Badlands will be Alto Blue, I'm digging your "steelies". Your pic confirms that I made the right choice when selecting my wheels.
I’m waiting on my BL in Oxford White with “steelies“ as well but I must say they look fantastic with the carbonized gray.
Sponsored