Advertisement

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
just putting this here: i currently own a cactus gray badlands, i love the cactus gray color but i wish i got carbonized gray. do i have buyers remorse no, but the carbonized gray looks so badass. gonna try and keep the color choice solid by saying i still love my cactus gray 😤

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
just putting this here: i currently own a cactus gray badlands, i love the cactus gray color but i wish i got carbonized gray. do i have buyers remorse no, but the carbonized gray looks so badass. gonna try and keep the color choice solid by saying i still love my cactus gray 😤
your cactus gray BL looks solid. Imo both grays looks great with the black top. I saw a cactus gray in person next to the rav4 similar gray and the bronco sport’s interpretation of the light flat gray looked way better and ofcourse the body style as well

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
your cactus gray BL looks solid. Imo both grays looks great with the black top. I saw a cactus gray in person next to the rav4 similar gray and the bronco sport’s interpretation of the light flat gray looked way better and ofcourse the body style as well
haha thank you! i agree both grays looks nice. definitely seeing a lot of variations of this ‘flat gray’ color and i dig them so much.

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
haha thank you! i agree both grays looks nice. definitely seeing a lot of variations of this ‘flat gray’ color and i dig them so much.
Yeah that's what I have coming too, just with the other wheels and active orange interior ..

retiredguy

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
Picking up my Carbonized Big Bend today. Can't wait!

wiyeti

Outer Banks
First Name
Corey
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Fresh off the truck this morning. I pick it up Wednesday after dealer preps and details. I agree with those who said the navy pier looks great, it’s really good looking. Also took it for a ride, and being 6’7” it was very comfortable and roomy to drive. Lots of head room even with the seats raised up.

53249E3E-2867-470D-8E7B-F4EFF4550623.jpeg

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Fresh off the truck this morning. I pick it up Wednesday after dealer preps and details. I agree with those who said the navy pier looks great, it’s really good looking. Also took it for a ride, and being 6’7” it was very comfortable and roomy to drive. Lots of head room even with the seats raised up.

53249E3E-2867-470D-8E7B-F4EFF4550623.jpeg
looks good , really good.

Advertisement