First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nighthawkboots.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy impala
Just got my BS delivered to the house today! I’m excited, but I still won’t be home to drive it until I return home from my deployment. I’m keeping tabs on all the mods people here got going on. I’ll start with meatier tires and matching trailer for my motorcycle. I was planning on getting rid of the BS, but I’m seeing what great things people are doing to it. So, I guess I’ll have to name her now... lol
Sponsored

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
I like the color cactus gray with the blue interior.

Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread 0AA0FF95-24E6-4626-811C-CAC859F18336

Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread 4E35C02E-8772-4593-8D14-A65CF2680A86
The cactus gray looks great. I went with the Area 51 because it was so unique, but that was my 2nd choice.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
The 51 was my back up ,actually like both.what is somewhat strange I only found several cactus gray.Do you think that Ford has any idea of identifying who owns first edition bronco Sport ?Was wondering what your spin on that is.I think Ford owes every first edition owner 340 dollars for crossbars. I for one payed for mine,no won has explained to me why,they gave me some nonsense answer about the m s r p being 38500 when in fact it is documented at 38160.All Ford reps need to respond to this wrong.
I have no idea how to figure out what the production order for FE was. @Steinfeld9 I think was trying to figure this out too.

I think Ford whiffed on a lot of missing features in the FE. The confusion about missing features wasn't really ever explained by Ford and the back-pedaling answers from the dealership was difficult to wade through at times.

The lack of clarity on crossbars being included in the FE or an additional charge was another whiff.

I also didn't get a cargo management system that I swear I ordered.

I had to pester my dealer for 6 weeks to get my initial $100 deposit back. I hope you had that accounted for in your closing paperwork.

All of that said, I still love my FE. I just don't think Ford presented / marketed this trim appropriately. It's unique and limited edition, but you can't say it's "fully loaded".

Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have no idea how to figure out what the production order for FE was. @Steinfeld9 I think was trying to figure this out too.

I think Ford whiffed on a lot of missing features in the FE. The confusion about missing features wasn't really ever explained by Ford and the back-pedaling answers from the dealership was difficult to wade through at times.

The lack of clarity on crossbars being included in the FE or an additional charge was another whiff.

I also didn't get a cargo management system that I swear I ordered.

I had to pester my dealer for 6 weeks to get my initial $100 deposit back. I hope you had that accounted for in your closing paperwork.

All of that said, I still love my FE. I just don't think Ford presented / marketed this trim appropriately. It's unique and limited edition, but you can't say it's "fully loaded".
I called headquarters ford when I was dealing with the paint chip issue and the scratched panel from the dealership and asked about production numbers. Their words to me were "your dealership will have any paperwork or information about your vehicle." Granted I know for a fact that my dealership had nothing. I walked into the dealership knowing my BS had been delivered before they even knew themselves. I asked them about it when I purchased it and they had no idea. And I asked again when I went back for my panel replacement and still nothing. I just don't think Ford really cared about the BS FE and will probably do something like a certificate or internal placard or something for the first edition big Broncos.

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
After a couple of days (watching Wifey drive her new Badlands) I am really diggin' her color Cactus Gray color choice -- this coming from a moderately color-blind guy, but the color/tint seems to change, depending on sunlight, angle, etc...

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
My lala land order is for CG with carbonized roof. I must say that block roof looks prety sharp. ?

Kq100

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
I have searched posts but cannot find mention of the paint color code for Cactus Grey. Can anyone provide?

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
No I am almost positive I read on this forum about a actual color change for cactus gray back a few months ago.
Got ya.

Only a color change to make the website pics on the Ford site more accurate was all they did. Not a physical color change.
Sponsored